The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf XVII: Sign-up & OOC

Tanuchan

Well, for the first vote, I decided to trust my previous WW games partner in crime (ie Gryphon), knowing how lucky he is. Then, I decided to follow Deg's opinion since he made it obvious he was the Seer.

It was a great short game with great RP. I've read that one of the upcoming games was during prom night and I'll probably pull back on dodo cheerleader extraodinaire Tiffanny Woods from the highschool WW game. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the plotting immensely. Had sent out a hailstorm of PMs during character creation and free RP, setting up if-we-get-to-it bargains and deals left and right--then the roles came down and the PMs quit, except ever-more-dramatic death scene scenarios to Tanny*. Poor Gryphon, Terry would've gotten an eyeful of VaVoom girl if we went on to day three. Special 'wow' to Vahktang for setting the era and Kasmandre for talking my ears off with technical terms.

*And one '60s etiquette PM.

Tzim's PMs were sooo fun... I enjoyed her "if I die" instructions, and absolutely loved her posts :) Yeah, it was a shame it was such short game.. :P

Maybe we need less efficient Seers... hehehe... ;)

Edit: Tzim's last post is really beautiful... it fits so well as the epilogue for the whole episode!! So, sorry if no one else has posted but... I'm addind a "the end" at that point. You can still post as small 'peeks into the future' after that, but I do think that the "present" situation has a beautiful end with her post. Thanks, Tzim :).

*hugs*

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan