The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Ze Thinks me's Fool downish erm..

Sweetcherrie tries to shake of the shouting gnomes that were hanging on her back.

"Please let us stay, miss. Please don't send us back, miss?"

"I'm just going to wish some people a happy birthday, now would you please get of my back!"

The gnomes drop to the floor, still softly whining, and Sweetcherrie hurries to the Cabaret Room.

She hops in and starts decorating the room. In one corner she puts some snacks for the people that wil pass by. Pasta and grilled chicken are placed on one end, while she puts the chocolate cookies and milk on the other side of the table.

She puts on some music, and remembers that she should turn the heating up.

Last but not least she hangs up a great Banner, that says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZADOWN AND METHINKSUFOOLISH!

Hmm... *looks at her watch*... timezones... heh!

A wolf pads into the Birthday Room, and finding Sweetcherrie in there she immediately changes into her human shape to help her.

After some time, besides the chocolate cookies and milk there's also a big chocolate cake and juices of all kinds, and a nice collection of assorted canapes near the pasta and grilled chicken.

Not good enough to organize parties, but...

Happy Birthday to you both, Zadown and MeThinksUFoolish! :)

*huggles*

~Tanny

Wyvern stumbles into the Cabaret Room, a fallen gnome clinging to his left leg and hindering his progress as he approaches the central grounds of the chamber. Reaching into a sack that he carries, the lizard frowns and carefully pulls out a gnome holding a star-shaped package, rolling his eyes and grumbling at the sight of it. Setting the gnome on the ground in front of him, the lizard moves forward and kicks him to the best of his ability, his momentum dragged down by the weight on his leg. The gnome holding the package is only lightly prodded by the Wyvern foot, yet never the less falls over and rolls in the direction of Zadown, slowing down as he reaches the birthday pennites feet and dropping his package.

"Happy birthday, Zadown" shouts Wyvern from his end of the room, still struggling with the gnome on his leg. "I hope you enjoy that gift- not the gnome but the other thing. It's a, errrmmm... it's a set of Almost Dragonic Brand Semi-Sharp Twinkly Gylph Decoys™, for moments where your Astral master feels like setting up a prank planar ambush. Have a great one."

Having said this, Wyvern bows and gives up on removing the gnome, opting for the opportunity to partake in several plates of Chocolate grilled cookie cake pasta chicken...

OOC: Hope you had a good one, Zadown. :)