The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

HEEEEEEEERE'S MYNX!

Mynx

*skids into room looking tired and dishevled but happy*

HEY guys! I'm back from the USA!

Who missed me?

*looks around in the silence and shrugs*

Oh well...

I had a great time, got lotsa stories to tell and even an idea for a new game...but it will have to wait just a short while I'm afraid...

For now I just wanted you all to know that I survived the American Government, the feds didn't catch me (tho I have to admit they did try...), and my plane didn't crash!

Go me!

Well...gotta go unpack...Great to be back guys! I missed you all!

See? Bouncy chaos ensues at your mere presence. ^_^

Amused,

~Yui

...Heh heh he-*ehem*

*assumes pose of innocence*

What do you mean chaos?

*pose of innocence lasts approximately 5 seconds before halo slips from ears and clatters to the ground*

*grins*

It truly is great to be back my friends...tho truth be told I nearly did not make it from Vegas to Frisco...the security guards didn't seem to trust me...

*regards outfit of solid black complete with trench coat*

Can't imagine why...

Like I said, there will be stories handed out in palatable doses once my life calms down...

Until then I would like to let you all know that I have in mind a game that involves improvisation of sorts...or to be more precise, posting within a very short amount of time, thus limiting time that would normally be spent planning...

I'll post more as the plan solidifies...hopefully I will have willing vict-uh...contestants?

Don't worry Peredhil, with my folks around I don't think you would have wanted to meet me...they are somewhat suspicious of people I meet on the internet.

Don't worry...I plan to try and meet some of you guys at some point in time...

Hey to you too Epinephrine and Ozy and everyone else who's posted here.

*purrs*

I feel loved! Yay!

a raven sits in the rafters watching the chaos unfold, eventually he glides down and lands on the head of the feminine feline and looks at her, from the wonderful upside down and quizzical vantage point of a bird looking at you while pearched on your head.

Mynx looks at the bird suspiciously as it begins to grin, and as the grin forms the bird shifts to the full shadow form of the ego. finally Mynx finds herself in the hug of the Cryptomancer's human form.

*hugs*

Missed you.

welcome back.

:raven: