And all I can think about is breaking free

All I can do is sit here in silence

Wishing for a miracle to rescue me

When my heart is pounding

And all the presures of life wheigh on me

All I can do is focus on the extreme

Wishing for solutions to come set me free

When my body begins to shut down

And all I can think is how'd this happen to me?

All I can do is just breathe

Wishing for peace and serenity

When it rains it pours

And showers are tumbling down on me

All I keep saying is why me why me?

Wishing for a time machine

When I keep chosing the same

And my history repeats neverending

All I want is the strength to be free

Wishing I had what it takes inside of me

I have been staring at this marvelous poem for at least half an hour. Thinking about replying but not knowing what to write in that reply.

I think that the strenght to break free is there, deep inside. Your poem is the first step to finding it.

And unfortunately timemachines only go back, since the future is yet to be written, which would make you do it all over again, better deal with it now.

Thank you, I have really enjoyed reading it, all ten times.

*Hugs tightly*

Sweetcherrie

The freedom from repeating the patterns of the past comes when you spit fear of the unknown in the eye, ignore your feelings, and choose to challenge the unknown.

Someone as smart and sensitive as you can people the unknown possibilities of "what might happen if you dare" with nightmares far worse than the hell you currently know.

If insanity is doing the same choices over and over and hoping for a different outcome, then it is fear that leads to insanity.

Dare to be brave. It may lead to a new hell - but it might not too. It's worth trying. :)

*huggles*

Tattered..

Very very strong poem you have written. I've known of a few times I wished there was a time machine at my disposle, but now, down the road, Im glad I didnt go back, and repeat the hardships.

Im still very amazed at your writing, even to this day. I shall keep an eye out for your post an try my hardest to comment.