The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XI

Merelas

How would you feel about being assigned a character to play in WWXI?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*enters the Conservatory with a big, double-sized wolf-shaped Chocolate cake*

Hey, we missed also Vahktang's birthday (yesterday, Sept. 28th)! So, let's have a cake for you both!

Happy Belated Birthday for you, Vahk!!! I hope our mod doesn't give you the same present as Cryptomancer... ;) (We could start thinking of making it a tradition in the game... hehe...)

*huge hugs*

Hope you've had a nice day!!!

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

Happy Birthday Vahktang!!

Same day as my son too. *grins*

Glad to see the day treated you well.

:raven:

I hope our mod doesn't give you the same present as Cryptomancer...  (We could start thinking of making it a tradition in the game... hehe...)

Birthday Lynchings? Sounds fun.

And my birthday present is being lynched! Happy Birthday!

I hope our mod doesn't give you the same present as Cryptomancer...  (We could start thinking of making it a tradition in the game... hehe...)

The tradition of birthday lynchings in the game. A remarkable concept.

*grins*

I'd be willing to help out. I sure hope Merelas won't mind... if it gets to be about the time that Wyv's show comes on (this evening), and the wolf and seer have PMd me with their choices and Merelas hasn't PMd me saying he's able to do it, then I'll write up a post to start day phase.

I waited this long because Merelas apparently has been on the boards recently and not posted - I thought he might be on again. But more likely that he's just so busy he didn't have time to post, and also this game is drawing to a close at around the right time for the Hallowe'en WW to start. Vahk might decide to overlap his game or not, but it would be nice if the WW part of the Hallowe'en party starts after this one is over. (Although, check it out, we're starting the party part today!) Anyway, so it seems logical to conclude that Merelas is having difficulties and may well not be able to post for some days. I'll write up a post now... Please forgive me if I'm wrong, Mer!

I'm posting this here because it's not official... I'm not sure if Katz has it, and Merelas apparently has been having trouble posting.

Tanuchan-- Anne Arthur

Vahktang-- Thomas Parcel

MeThinksUFoolish-- Eric Dobbins

Lady Celes Crusader-- Silence Whitney

DeantheAdequate -- Reverend Arthur => Victim of the Witch; FaithKeeper

Katzaniel-- Amelia Parcel => killed by witchcraft

Dragonqueen-- Allison Whitney => killed by witchcraft

Eyremoon-- Samantha Bones => Victim of the Trial (lynched)

Cryptomancer-- Donovan James => run away from the village (lynched)

Edited by Tanuchan

Thank you very much, Katzaniel.

I'm hoping that this post will go through--I really want to apologize to everyone. My connection at home has been absolutely nuts. I've written up that post at least three times and it will never go through... I don't know what's going on, and I'm pretty sure the problem is on my end because I can't check email or anything else either.

Sorry again to everyone... I'm not sure if it would be best if Katz took over (assuming she knows the special roles) or if I should try and jump back in? Thoughts from everyone?

We're in day phase... assuming the normal 48-hour period, and that weekends are slow, I think we can keep this day phase until Tuesday afternoon or night, whichever time is best for you?

And you sure try to jump back! If by any chance your 'net keeps crazy, you can always leave instructions with Katz... she knows the specials roles, as she posted the night phase results...

My two cents :)

*hugs Merelas*

Don't worry, Mer... we know you've been having 'net trouble for some days. Just come back to us as soon as possible!!!

Edited by Tanuchan

Yes, I was able to communicate with both the wolf and the seer, so if you need me, I can do it. But it's your game. How about we set a range? Day phase (and thus official voting) ends Tuesday night, but if it gets to be Wednesday night and we haven't heard from you, I'll do it?

That sounds great. The Day phase will end Tuesday, but I do want to allow for special circumstances. As there has only been one (official) accusation/vote, we need to make sure that we have more than enough time for Vahk and MeThinks (who has been quite absent lately... I don't know what we'll do if it comes down to him as the deciding vote) to respond. If neither of them have responded by Tuesday evening, then we should postpone it.

If there have been at least 3 votes (which, now that I think about it, that's the only way a majority of the living participants would have voted anyways :D ) on Tuesday, and I have not responded by... say 8:30 PM PST on Wednesday, Katz may go ahead and make the mod post. If I have, then it obviously won't be necessary.

Thanks for everyone's understanding... hopefully this post goes through to and then that means that my connection is more stable.'

Thanks again, everyone! Good luck with the game!

I... won?!? :blink:

Erm... amazing, indeed... *blinks* ... I thought I was dead...

:P

It was a real fun game for me! And loved the way Celes 'argued' with me in the last day phase :) (Sorry for the lynching tradition... I guess I'd better *not* be playing ww by my birthday next year... hehe)

Vahk, a question... you were really IC supporting Anne. But did I really convince you I was innocent? :unsure:

*hugs all*

I've posted a closing "comment" by Anne... maybe it gives a hint of what she had in her mind, besides what Merelas wrote.

And I hope to see you all at the Halloween werewolf AND the Mafia werewolf that Vahk will be modding... right now, I hope? According to my poll (see the Halloween thread) we have enough people interested in playing two concurrent games - and the Halloween one won't be starting for another ten days, at the earliest. :)

So, Vahk... ready to a Mafia game?

GD

FS

PSB

[/cursing]

Vahk, a question... you were really IC supporting Anne. But did I really convince you I was innocent?

Sorry, no, your arguements did not convince me.

You were the the wolf over at Kenzerco for the Rainbow 6 game.

Figured the chances of Tanny being wolf in two places as one in 25.

Went with the odds and what did it get me?

Ah well.

See what metagaming gets you.

Disappointed I didn't get to shoot someone.

And didn't get ripped apart by demons/wolves/bewitched wolves, etc.

Ah well.

Fun ending to the game.

Did Anne Arynn ever influence the eventual Haliwell line?

:)

Loved the justification postings.

So, Vahk... ready to a Mafia game?

Yep.

Yeah, *I* was surprised at being the wolf in two simultaneous games!

Vahk, I almost killed you instead of Dragonqueen... it would have been fun if I had - three birthdays, three killings... lol...

See you at the Mafia game... 'course I'll be there. Just don't you dare to roll me as a wolf again, or I'll never survive another game!! :P

Well, if you take the time to read my replies when it comes to the "Birthday Lynching" prior Monday, you'll understand why I was so hesitant. :P

Anyhow, I liked what Tanny post and I had tons of fun "arguing" with her. I think I'm cursed when it comes to being either the Baner or the Seer because I ended up lynched when I have these roles.

It's because you're a most annoying Seer/Baner when I'm the wolf... :P Though at least once I was completely innocent of your kill/lynch. And I certainly never imagined Vahk would vote against you... lol And to think of the times I was innocent and lynched because people thought it was high time for me to be the wolf...

I love this game :D

Fun ending to the game.

Did Anne Arynn ever influence the eventual Haliwell line?

No idea... but who can say? Maybe she was a great-great-great-whatever-grandmother of the sisters... :) Edited by Tanuchan