The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Jammeez

Okay folks. It appears I'm up for next Moderator. I'm thinking of a couple of themes. Tell me what you think.

Wolfy Rotten Scoundrels: Who's conning who's conning who...

Seer Island: Wolf on the High Seas

Any other ideas?

Jamz :dragon3:

Edited by Jammeez

Seems that I have access at work.

So, I'm in.

High seas is nice.

I think it was planned once but we did west instead.

Pirate ship?

Master & Commander? (w/French {American} Spies?)

Pirates of Penzance ship?

I'm Barnacle Phil, Bill's brother.

More later,

Vahktang

Dragonqueen, the Scoundrels idea came to me while watching Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the other day - a movie starring Steve Martin and Michael Caine, if you haven't seen it. (it's at least ten years old)

We'd be Con Artists trying to out-con each other in order to win exclusive rights to work the area. No conman worth his salt likes to have competition undermining his efforts. The movie takes place on the French Rivierra (I think), but we could set it in any Rich Tourist Trap. There'd be a seer, like Whoopi Goldberg's character in Ghost, whose viewings are scary and unsought-after. After all, fortune telling is a hoax, right? :unsure:

Two of our number would be a famous con-team nicknamed "the Wolfen", who like to seek out conartists and turn the tables on them. They show up in the newspapers from time to time, having left a signed note in their wake, but no one ever seems to have a verfiable description to report. 'Course, who would rat on "The Wolfen" and risk revealing their own exploits? ;)

I'm in either way, bot cont me en fer tha' pirates MOST OF ALL! Hahahaha!

(Crom, that was awful...)

Oh! 'Fore I forget; I actually had an idea that *I* wanted to run, but realized I would NOT be able to run anytime this year:

Phantom of the Opera, but with a twist: The entire game takes place during the masquerade ball (to keep all idientites hidden), and the Seer would be Christine, the Baner would be Raoul, and if we have one wolf it will be The Phantom; two; and we'll have the Phantom and Carlotta. The Phantom could get away with anything (within reason), but Carlotta could only assassinate one's reputation.

Hope that helps. :>)

Oh! 'Fore I forget; I actually had an idea that *I* wanted to run, but realized I would NOT be able to run anytime this year:

Phantom of the Opera, but with a twist: The entire game takes place during the masquerade ball (to keep all idientites hidden), and the Seer would be Christine, the Baner would be Raoul, and if we have one wolf it will be The Phantom; two; and we'll have the Phantom and Carlotta. The Phantom could get away with anything (within reason), but Carlotta could only assassinate one's reputation.

That sounds kewl.

More later,

Vahktang

That sounds fantastic! It could make a great WW game!

Who is the next person in line to moderate? I'm truly sorry, but things in my life are such that I need to take some time away from the 'puter. I've just got too much on my plate right now. :(

I won't be participating in WW VIII, but probably will in subsequent games. I'll probably be up to modding again in the fall, if there is an opening.

Again, my apologies!

Love to all,

Jamz :dragon3:

P.S. Feel free to use my ideas, or save them for me or Itchy to mod later. :flower:

Next in line is Katz... I'm PMing her to ask. Then, it would be me, but it will be impossible for me to either mod or play before the 15th July, at the least :P I'll see who's next...

Hope everything is okay, and you come back to us soon, Jamz :)

*hugs*

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan