The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Pennite Results

Alaeha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear Yui-Chan!

What could I ever say so that you would know how much I love your painting of Salinye. You are so talented and especially gifted at capturing people's characters exactly the way they envision them. Thank you so much. It's beautiful and I'm so thrilled. I can't wait to see the close up of her amulet!

*hugs Yui to pieces*

~Salinye

I agree. ChibiWyv is just adorable. :) I love that smarmy grin of his, Alzorath! I can just see the geld-making scheme growing in his thoughts. Great work. Who're you going to make next? :P

Thanks, everyone, for all the nice comments on Salinye and Gyrfalcon. I'm really pleased with them both, so I'm glad that you all like how they turned out. Thanks for being so supportive!

Yours,

~Yui

Wyvern takes a long moment to gape in awe at the Pens artistic talents, his eyes widening as they wander from one picture to the next.

I love the coloring of the Gyrfalcon picture, the beautiful dress of the Salinye picture, and the golden glint in the eyes of the Chibi-Wyvern picture amongst other notable details. I think that each one of these pictures is excellent, and would like to applaud both Yui and Alzorath for their awesome work. :) Also, I'm honored that you chose to do a pic of Wyvern, Alzorath. Thank you, that Chibi-Wyvern seems to simply ooze mischief! ;-)

Once again, great stuff!

Xaious walks around a little bit, quietly, then pipes up....

I can safely say, do expect-and moderately soon, mayhaps (depending on how quickly I can get to scan and work some things)-images for Ayshela, Wyvern, and Peredhil for your usage. (I..had begun Wyvern before I saw the oh so cute chibi; nice!).

Xaious dashes off, hoping Ayshela will like the image he has made of her.

Great work, Xaious. :) I love the dichotomy of the weapons around her waist and the whimsical look and flower in her hand. Thanks so much for contributing! Who're you doing, next? ;)

Thanks,

~Yui

My next one will be either Peredhil or Wyvern..I'm thinking the good ole' (yeah right) Wyvy will be more fun to do. Heh.

And thanks, all!

• 1 month later...

It's taken me a little while to get even a semi-done version of this created, but ... I really didn't want to delay any longer. Hopefully, everone can tell that certain... 'pretties' ... aren't the finalized versions. >_

Happy Quill-Quest completion and promotion, Alaeha! I've taken the wonderful work here and made a present for you! ^_^

Feel free to share with the others, if you like. Thanks for doing all this great work!

Yours,

~Yui

PS: Special thanks to everyone who let me use their characters and to the people who wrote up the descriptions. There were tons of great characters and writeups to choose from, but I picked these particular ones for diversity of characters as well as amusement value of the writeups. :) Also, special thanks to Alzorath for the ChibiWyv and permission to make it into a banner for this.

^_^

Edited by Yui-chan

I am most like.....*drum roll*...

Congratulations! You are most like Salinye!

'Salinye Celestialgrace' in formal court, this elven mage is full of mischief! Salinye is often seen among the rafters of the pen, or even throwing ice fairies at Merelas! When she get's serious, though, watch out--I'm sure you'd be hard-pressed to find a more powerful mage than she! Not only are her spells quite accurate, but her love for and use of magical artifacts is also to be reckoned with.

Since it was determined you're most like Salinye, you're probably rather playful, as well as intelligent enough to pull off a few pranks with that playfulness. But pranks and games aside, you (since you're like Salinye) are a caring individual who is rather sensitive and has been through a lot.

Welcome to the Pen! We're glad we always have you around to lighten the mood.

I know, the shock nearly killed you, eh?

~Salinye :fairy:

*blinks* Am I really this...driven?

Congratulations, you are most like Cioden Darkeye! Cioden is the offspring of a Warrior-type and a Sorceress. He generally has eyes pupils and irises both of black, though the irises have been known on one occasion to be silver. He is less than merciful to those who cross him, and though not bloodthirsty, is definitely ruthless. He has no tolerance for the corrupt, or the foolish, and will do as is necessary to eliminate them, be it through physical force or magic -- without hesitation. If you are cast in the mold of Darkeye, you are probably considered to be much the same. Callous, Harsh, Unforgiving. You probably prefer the terms Just, Fair, and Determined. You will do what is necessary to accomplish your goals, and have no time to regret or lament the poor judgement or character of others. Congratulations, you are a truly dangerous, and uncommon individual.

I already knew I wasn't silly enough to be Salinye...for I have no sense of humor. Nice quiz, Yui-san. *bows*

Edited by Elwen