The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Let's try this again...

Alaeha

Hmm... wha...?

Me? Nominated?

Sorry to break the flow, but I'm going to decline.

If only on the grounds that there's nothing to write about me. (Tralla would probably disagree :rolleyes:)

And I don't think that many of the newer people would recognize me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... Time to toss out a couple more nominations, I think.

I'll nominate Melba (unsure as to who among the eldership is responsible for her)

I reiterate my nomination of Mr. Bunny since I didn't add him to the list earlier. My bad.

And the original LoreMaster *Fake Significant Look at Gwai*. Ozymandias.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

i know you're deep in the throes of midterms here, but i'd really hate to see this lose *all* momentum. Until you have a few brain cells to spare for this again, would this be a good time for your "helper" writers to put some results together?

Would be nice. I'd been hoping that someone would step forward and write one or two up, since there had been a number of nominations. So if anyone can spare some time to throw one or two together and try to get this thing rolling again, it would be much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Pshaw, Vlad! There's plenty to write about you! I wrote three things, in fact! :P

If you [Tralla] really want to write more about me, I'll be fine with that.

If someone else wants to write about me, I probably won't be around to answer questions about my character. So I'll defer to Tralla and/or Deg. I feel that those two know me best. Or at the very least, have dealt with me the most.