The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf III: The Case of Garnavon Hall

Tanuchan

In other words, Gnarlich had seen all the potential wolve's victims along with one wolve. That is strangely hilarious.

Yes, it is rather "hilarious," maniacly so. *walks away gibbering and frothing at the mouth, his right eye twitching uncontrollably* <_<

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm posting here the other lines Ozymandias/Marcus sent me, to be used in case events had been different.

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~

If the Wolf had won, he'd have said...

IF Katzaniel were the last one standing:

"Mother, I'm sorry. I tried to keep you away. I tried so hard. But you never paid any regard my hastily forged invitations to travel, never ate just that *particular* biscuit, or drank enough of your tea... As God as my witness, I would have seen you ill or away for a short time, not dead!

What I do now, I do because I have no choice. I love you Mother. And Charles. But I also love my own children and wife."

IF MeThinksUFoolish were the last one standing:

"Sorry to have to let such idiotic rumormongering hurt you, Sir. You seem like a respectable chap. 'The butler did it', indeed."

IF Lady Celes Crusader were the last one standing:

"I am not a man without compassion. This wine is poisoned with a serum that will kill painlessly, and quickly. You may drink, if you wish. I made certain it was the finest year in the cellar. If you wish to fight me, I apologize- I cannot kill you quickly by a bullet- they risk too much of our being heard from far away. It will have to be my blade."

IF Eyremon were the last man standing:

"I admire your fortitude, but not your wit. I am sorry you will not have chance to develop it as I know you could.

For you see, the Bogey-man has come for you, at last."

If different people were present when the Wolf was caught...

MeThinksUFoolish would have shared the same words as Lady Celes

Eyremon would hear...

"You are a soldier of great fortitude, Sir. As one man-at-arms to another, I salute you."

Edited by Tanuchan