The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Not Cliffs Notes: My Application

Ozymandias

Well folks, one good turn deserves another, and since DeantheAdequate has so kindly joined our guild...

I joined his.

...as a woman.

Roll 'em!

---------------------------------------

DeanTheAdequate wrote:

*Dean Wonders in, with a pallet full of boxes and an antique desk*

Hello all!

*Dean sets the Desk to the side of the enterance. He puts up a sign with the word "Minions" scratched out and "Applicants" written in crayon. He then rolls the boxes by Panda, rummages throgh them, then smacks Panda with a herring. He rolls the boxes to the living area*

------------

(Me:)

*runs up to the desk, coming to a sudden halt at 300+ mph* DOYOING-G-G!

*equilibrium regained, smiles cheerily at Dean*

I'm here to apply for the position of...of...position of...Cheese Grater, Dean-sensei!!!

--------------------------------

o_O Cheese Grater?...Wouldn't that be the destroyer of cheese?.......*stands still for a few minutes*

------------------------------------------

*Dean looks up from the living area*

Oh? You've arrived. What happened to your, erm... Nevermind.

So you want to be in the guild eh?

*Dean pulls a thick leather chair out of the box and wheels it behind the desk*

Think it's all on a cracker and that's it eh?

Well, Silent has first crack at ya', no matter what I may say. You want in, go ahead and plead your case.

---------------------------------------------------

Dark Knight David wrote:

o_O Cheese Grater?...Wouldn't that be the destroyer of cheese?.......*stands still for a few minutes*

Nooo! Purveyor of cheese in tiny little shavings, of course!!

----------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry... Silent is currently unavailable at the moment due to a small case of the Satan... Please leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as possible... Until then enjoy yourself =^.^=

--------------------------------------------------------

~random screaming/ footsteps/crashes~

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

You'd think that, but no... It is written in the book.

*Thumps the tome out of his pocket*

The Book of Cheese

Chapter 42 Verse Infrared

"And so it came a time, to purify the cheese for use"

42:Red

"And they found that the knife had failed them, as did the wire cheese cutter; for both produced a result in which the cheese did not melt evenly"

42:Orange

"So they did taketh thier skill in stainless steel and crafted a device, with holes for 'grating'. And it was good."

----------------------------------------------------

Awes at the verses quoted....o_O I see...

Silent isn't available??? OH, poopie. Oh well!

*pulls out a yellow crayon and starts leaving Silent Flame a message on one of the non-blue walls.*

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... Since Silent is in the middle of another, possession... I will take care of the application.

Name: Louise the Bump Fairy

Title/Position: The Cheese Grater

Banner: To be assigned

Right, that should be about it. And now, to assemble our new entertainment system.

----------------------------------------------

Dear *scribblescribble* Silent *scribble* Flame *scri*,

I was recommended here *scribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribble*

by *scribs* Dean-o as this *scribble* being a *scribbit...scribbit..scribbit* nice *scribble* place *scribblescribble* to be in Gaia.

*scribblescribble* I understand your holy mission *scribblescribblescribble* to one day *scrib-scrib-scribbbbbbbbllllllllllle...* have all *scribble* behold *scribblescribble* the power *scribblescribble, cocopuff, scribblescribbelpuff* of cheese.

I eagerly *Lescriblelescriblelescrible* (trans. into the French) and without *scribble* hesitation offer myself into the service of such *scribblescribblescribblescribble*

a mighty cause. I submit, *scribblescribblescribble* that actions speak louder than words *scribble* and so humbly say that if I have not yet proven cheesy enough *scribblescribblescribblescribble* in all my *scribble* long *scribble* minutes *scribble* here, I can make myself more so, AND *scribblescribblescribble* produce a dairy farmer's dozen X 3(!) *scribblescribblescribblescribble* of witnesses *scrib...scrib...scribb...* who can vouch involuntarily *scribblescribblescribble* that I, Louise the Bump Fairy, *scribblescribblescribblescribble* am ineffably cheesy.

Yours, *scribblescribblescribble*in the closest yellow I could find to Parmesan, *scribble*

Louise, The Bump Fairy.

*Suddenly noticing too late that 1/4 of her message has been written across Dark Knight David.*

Oops.

Umm...hanky?

o_o....*starts shedding his skin* Nah...no need for the hanky...

Yes, yes I *am* going the genderbender route; I wanted to play a Bump Fairy, consarn it! Is that so wrong??? Anywho, if you want to see the whole sordid affair, go forth to the Cheese Guild!!!

Ayshela begins reading. Soon, in her effort to stifle laughter long enough to finish reading, she finds the words blurring anyway through gleeful tears. Reaching the end of the application post, she collapses in a convenient corner in a most severe case of the giggles.

• 4 weeks later...

Why I am not allowed to freestyle.

A.K.A.: The Cheese Guild!

Attack of the Cheese

-------------------------------------------

so i says to him i says 'get off my carpet' but he dont get off my carpet.he just stand there.so i gets all aggitated and im like 'hey,man i says gets off my carpet,yo'!!!so he turns into a giant robotic panther and he goes and steps on me.i got killed some good.i was all like 'yo man,this aint cool!!!'so what im really tryin to say is that kinky roach sex goes 'skwish skwish' he never did get off my carpet,yo.

So, lemurs. Sew like Lemurs! Lemurs are fun, but mostly in a blah de blah de blah hoity toity "I've got a college degree now" look down your nose at me and I'll punch you so hard it'll make your head spin into next week Is that what you want? The time traveling head? I didn't think so. The Ghost don't think so. CAN YA SMELLLLL...WHAT THE GHOST IS COOKIN'?

I can't cause he's a cartoon character. Not real. At any rate, they haven't developed a decent smellovision yet. So it's kind of Academic. Badadada-da-da-, dad-addada-da... Booooring show reeeallly boooooring.

Boooooor. Boorish. Welsh. Celtic Freyundleyven!

I like pie.

thats what i been tryin to tells them!they dont listen.they dont ever listen.the ghost is cookin and they try to smell but there aint nuthin to smell cause the ghost aint real!!!!!they think just cause they wear their leggings and eats their weenies with their fancy ketchup.maybe its catsup.i do not know.so i says that he killled the tv and they was all like 'man you cant kill tv.its better than man.'but you can.get a baseball bat and then youll know.knowings half the battle,g.i.joe.you got a lik-em-aid stick?you cant beat city hall.they gots powers.a telleitubbie will soon kidnap the pope.

The pope, the pope, the pope the pope the pope! Tra la la la lala lalah!

I know a girl named Tralla. Nver met a boy named Sue. I think Kenny Rogers has, well it wasn't Kenny Rogers, but some othe rcountry singer who's dead now I'm pretty sure bu the sake of argument we'll call him Kenny! Oh my god! They killed Kenny with Sake? I hatre that show really reallyhate hatehathehatehate. Hate it like theMadHatter hats. Or sits. Sits in his hats. Or hats in his sits with a grin wihtout a ca GOD I LOVE THAT LINEno not that much but Alice in Wonderland'sa pretty coolwondering in wonderland wandering and wondering in wonderland with a weeble. Heeheee weebles wobble bu tthey don't fall down! I don't know how many pf you are too young to remember weebels, but they were the shiznit my nizzles! They was! They just didn't fall! Not like poor King Kong. He fell, hit the ground, and died. That's a pretty dumb detah for, what, a 50 foot atall ape? Or am I thinking of the 50 foot woman? She attacks! GRRRR! ARRG. Mutant Enemy prouductions RReeeaheheheheeeeheehehheeeealllyyy needs to be pistol whipped for exposing our unsuspectingeyes to Buffy the Vampire Salyer for as long as it did. At least ST;TNG had the good sense anf good grace to quit while they were ahead. jOSS wWhed on? Stupid Caps lock key Joss Whedon had no such manners, the pervZ!

Z?

Weird.

thats so true.its true like the sky is blue..woah!that rhymed!!!trippy man.one time i was standin there and i fell.i just fell outa nowhere.that reminds me of the time i was in my friends car listening to the radio.yup.just as my favorite song was playing my friens was all like 'heyyyy...my car dont got no radio!'so then we realized we were in the bath.i fell down later that day.do you remember when raviollies were better than todays ravilloies.i like skettios.chef boy are dee paid me to say that.he pay me good.hey look!a quarter!

Sosuddnely you start rappin or something like your name was eminenemineneemeemeieneneee.Ggethat's harder totype real fats than its is to say lots of times real fast so where wasI oh yeah! Then there where these chicknes and theyw ere like Whoa! And we were like WHOA and they were like, WHOA, and God that joke is tired. I ishould watch movie Oneday. Anyway. Might stay Can't say goaway come and play everything a-okay even though I sound like I'm going out of my mind God it's fun but probabbaly completetly illegible (I am SO sorry, any non-native Engrish Seakuzh! This MNUST suck like Hoover) Hey, anothe roriginal one. I gotta million of 'em ! Too bad they're not dollars. Good thing they're not cats. Dollars and cats, dollars and cats. Whooo! Weooo WEooo Weoo! This is th epo9lice! Come out with your pants up! So I shout, They're already up! And they say, oh, sorry about that ma'am! And I all like, Ma'am? JU don' know your forestry! Remember the main character from Ranma 1/2? *SPLOOSH* It's man, Babyy! Mazletov! WEadababy Itzaboy. WE come in peace, in sewarch of pgeasus, the neverending quest. For breast, heart, and lung. Don't leave home without 'e, don't you dare.

so then the guy comes out and goes woogie wooga!!!i swear he did!i told you id shoot!but ya didnt believe me!!why didnt ya believe me?wile e. coyote and ralf wolf are the same.what the hell is they tryin to pull?one time i went up to this guy and i was like 'prepare to die!!' and then i turned on my lightsabre and it turns out it was facing the wrong way!!it whould have killed me if it wernt a just a flash light.some times peanuts make me angery.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, but that's just because you've been tanning way too long. I've seen it. It's like, you can tan, and you can tan, and you can tan, when alla sudden you're mahognay. A mahogany chest. No, a cdear chest! Yeah. Full of old heirloomms, and small children, and cats who migh tbe dead, and fruit of the loom, and an isotope. I tolja isiotopes are funny. They'r ebetter at comdey tha n the Greman swim Team. Except the German wone's swim tean, but you never EVER wanna laugh at them, or you'll you'll ... see attachment for details.

The rascal king ah-ha! Do it Again! SEEE BEFORE you , living proof why I should A) Nvere freestyle B) Type for living or C) is big and blue. And I should never waer that blonde wig in public.

Somebody's waiting for A "were" joke. Someone, somebody, sompelace, sometime, out there in Gaia (of all the BBS in all the world, she hadda waltzx into mine) is is? Is is. Isis is. Isis is not Iz. Nor is I sis iz. Plz. 

• 1 month later...