i don't want you to see me

so weak, so fragile,

intangibly bleeding.

But please,

please,

whatever you do,

please..

don't leave.

note: sometimes it's difficult for me to explain things to people i care about, knowing they don't really want the knowledge they ask for, knowing that if they *do* care that knowing will upset them.. and wondering, always, if when they do know.. if they will leave.

hastily hugs, then zips out the door to drive children around.

In my book - If someone really loves you, cares for you, cares about you, then no matter what you say - it's a topic for discussion, not rejection. Even if the first discussion is, "Why did that hurt me to hear so much?"

Part of loving yourself is accepting that some else loves you enough to put up with whatever you say. :)

LL-L,

L

sometimes it's difficult for me to explain things to people i care about, knowing they don't really want the knowledge they ask for, knowing that if they *do* care that knowing will upset them.. and wondering, always, if when they do know.. if they will leave.

You know them better than I do but sometimes people need to be upset because the situation calls for it.

Striking piece in so many respects.

*nod*

sometimes there are things which need saying, regardless.

that doesn't ease the pain of having to say it.

sometimes people don't follow the general rule of "don't ask questions you don't want the answers to"

those answers are still painful to give.

sometimes the answers are painful enough to hear that those hearing choose not to remain with the reminder, the source, of the pain.

some things must be said, whether i wish to or not.. but i always wonder if this time, if i answer, will that be the last thing i have opportunity to tell that person?

*sigh*