The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

2nd Werewolf Signup!

Which setting?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well this is up to Dean to rule, but my opinion is that it shouldn't happen. It goes very close to PMing in-game and talking after dead.

Also, I would like just a clarification/update on rules... is the Baner allowed to bane themselves? As I understand s/he can... but the rules posted say otherwise. And I believe a wolf baned means also no attack that night.

Also agree with Lady Celes ;) The more the merrier; I've played already with 15 and was really cool!

:flower:

Well this is up to Dean to rule, but my opinion is that it shouldn't happen. It goes very close to PMing in-game and talking after dead.

Also, I would like just a clarification/update on rules... is the Baner allowed to bane themselves? As I understand s/he can... but the rules posted say otherwise. And I believe a wolf baned means also no attack that night.

Also agree with Lady Celes ;) The more the merrier; I've played already with 15 and was really cool!

:flower:

Well, no there is no planning for death. There are no death participations... in this game. I may work in one for a "Ravenloft" game or something. (The dead can communicate with the seer? Maybe...)

As for the wolfbaner, I say why not! The baner should be able to "bane" themselves. It makes sense to me, and dosn't make it unfair to the baner. (And for that matter the seer can choose to "see" themselves... :P )

So far we have 12 players.

Nave

Tanuchan

RedChef

Mira

dragonqueen

X-Sabre

MeThinksUFoolish

Lady Celes Crusader

Eyremon

Vahktang- Shin Washima

Elween

Damon Inferel

Well, the setting is set (Unless about 10 die hard Lensman fans sign up tomorrow while I'm at work...). So this means you'll need names. Vahktang is obviously Shin Washima, so I propose that the rest of you all get crackin'! PM me your name and status, and I'll give out your persona.

Speaking of persona's, there will be two wolves so far, one seer and one baner.

As for the setting proper, there is a small break in the in-fighting between clans for the observation of the Cherry Blossoms (I know it's early... but I really want winter over.) The physical setting are the streets of Kyoto, where the Lors and commoners rub shoulders.

Have fun! See you all tomorrow... except for the dead NPC!

Vahktang- Shin Washima

That would be Washima Shin.

Family name first, in Japan, honored one.

don't try anything like seppuku to prove you're an honorable man and not a wolf, hm?

Personally, I think that would be the way to go.

We are not trusted by our own villagers.

I am greatly dishonored.

I will restore my honor.

Only the dishonorable wolves would not!

i mean whos to say that i wont leave a note in my pocket saying if you find me dead that it meant that So and so is probably the wolf because i confronted them.

We've always played that was possible.

Also, the possibility of it being forged.

A nice will and testament, BTW.

More later,

Vahktang

Basically if you want to say "If I die before I wake" you should do so before the lynching is done.

No accusations are to be made between the end of the day phase and the start of the next one, and the dead are not allowed to make accusations.

If you confront someone, it'll be up to the survivors to remember that and then suspect that person.

Least thats my feelings :)

Dean I'll get with you asap.

Nave

OK, I still need the Japanese names of several mambers (and yes Vahktang, I know the surname is first...). So here's who I have so far.

Vahktang- Shin, Washima (Clan Leader)

Eyremon- Lord Iago (Elder Courtier)

Mira- Shijin (Musician of the Biawgaku style)

Lady Celes Crusader- Yumi, Kamiya (Unknown status)

Here's who still need names.

Nave

Tanuchan

RedChef

dragonqueen

X-Sabre

MeThinksUFoolish

Elween

Damon Inferel

If you need help with names, I have a random name generator in my possesion. So if you need a little help, don't be ashamed to PM me, OK?

I'll give it another day... actually two. You see, I role-play Saturday nights, so I can't really check in here. Sorry, but we'll just have to start game on Monday.

Still... No worries! :)

I don't know about the japanese language itself, so i'm just going to use this name Kinjiru-san, meaning Forbidden.  something i was playing with was possibly being the eldest son of who ever kicks the bucket this time.  i dont know how that ties in with names? but if anyone faults me on culture i can always fix it.  if me being the son doesnt fit into your grand scheme of things let me know. ya so looking forward to a great game and all

:dragon4:

Ok Dean i sent this PM to you but maybe you just deleted it without reading it becuase you were in a hurry or i just bore you. whatever the reason maybe if i post it here, you'll be able to read it this time :D

:dragon4:

Is it already too late to join?

I'd need a japanese name from your generator, btw.

Or can I be a tourist? Tourists are awesome!

I could plead ignorance to all of the customs of the village, and stuff like that...

*shrugs*

(and yes Vahktang, I know the surname is first...)

Well, what it is is if you say it right it's a pun.

I like puns.

I made clan leader! I made clan leader!

Oh no, I have a huge target on me.

:)

Lady Celes Crusader- Yumi, Kamiya (Unknown status)

Geisha?

More later,

Vahktang

Announcements!!!

The WW games will now take place in the Conservatory area for RP stories. The game fits, and the rules are now posted there for all to see.

The game will begin on monday, for those who still don't have names or for those who still need to get in.

Here is the updated list of characters

Eyremon- Lord Iago (Elder Courtier)

Mira- Shijin (Musician of the Biawgaku style)

Lady Celes Crusader- Yumi, Kamiya (Geisha)

Tanuchan- Akane, Shimizu (Head Concubine)

Nave- Eiji, Terauchi (Unknown status)

dragonqueen- Hoshhiko (Unknown status)

X-Sabre- Koun, Sawato (Unknown Status)

Damon Inferel- Kyosuke (Unknown Status)

Vlad (NEw Signup!)- Inoue Ishikawa (Unknown Status)

Here's who still need names.

RedChef

MeThinksUFoolish

Elween

As for the "status" of your character, don't feel the need to make one up yet. This can all unfold during role-play. So, we still have a little time left. The game thread should be up in the conservatory no later than 11:00pm est.

Sorry for the delays. I can't wait to set the wolves on honorable rice paddy farmer brown...

Edited by DeanTheAdequate