The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

2nd Werewolf Signup!

Which setting?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, the first Werewolf game has ended. So this means it's time to get back on the horse and get some new players! (Old players can apply too, sillies. :P )

So I've been thinking of the setting. I did the origional "Spooky Romanian Village" that has always been the default. Now it's time to get fancy.

Feudal Japan has been suggested to me by fans of the game, so I figured why not? I like feudal Japan. Eveyone would make fun persona and get japanese names and everything.

Lensman is the great space opera by E.E. "Doc" Smith. It's one of the inspirations for "Star Wars". I think it would be a nice change of pace, to have a little sci-fi/psionic acton on a fantasy heavy board.

I'll try and post a link or two on the subjects. Vote and sign up here if you wish to play. Game wil start on Friday.

Chao!

I wanna be in too! I had so much fun *spanks Tanuchan for cutting the fun a bit too early for her*! Hum... that's two interesting choice. I'm casting my vote.

Ouch! OUch! OUCh!

Sorry m'lady, sorry... ouch! Please control yourself!!! SORRY!

*puffs, draws a breath*

Aww... I'm glad I pulled you out before the lynching... I'd rather be speared than get this spank... OUCH!

:D:D:D;)

I wanna be in too! I had so much fun *spanks Tanuchan for cutting the fun a bit too early for her*! Hum... that's two interesting choice. I'm casting my vote.

Ouch! OUch! OUCh!

Sorry m'lady, sorry... ouch! Please control yourself!!! SORRY!

*puffs, draws a breath*

Aww... I'm glad I pulled you out before the lynching... I'd rather be speared than get this spank... OUCH!

:D:D:D;)

Note people, if you're not interested in the game itself, join anyway, because it appears we'll be having some cat fights :D :D :D j/k ;)

Well, I apologize for my recent absences, but I should hope my availability will be up to par. Nonetheless, allow the lynching to begin once again! I have little trouble with feaudal Japan, and perhaps as oposed to being terribly sorrowful, the deaths may be honorable. It is for the good of the village, hai?

In any case, count me in once again as well. Since I have recently been playing my favorite fighting game (Rival Schools), I suppose I might shift my name from Damon to... Kyosuke. (Keeoskay) He's so cool in his almost Elvis outfit. (It's actually a suit, but if you choose the white costume he looks like Elvis with orange hair... and glasses.)

On wit da lynching and shotting and spearing and decapitating and...

Hmm, a 2nd werewolf game. Well, I'm up for it, even if I didn't do a great job last time. Here's to more killing!

I thought you did fine Saber :D
Ditto :)

You know, you did get my packmate in a lucky (er... depending on the point of view... :rolleyes:) vote and made it all the more difficult for me. You were convincing as the village drunk. The fact that last round you sided with the wolf doesn't mean you didn't do well :) As "Tanny-the-wolf" said, it was guts and no reason. There was no way to know which was the "right" side.

So let's go on ... to feudal Japan, as it seems! :)

you know i am in and hoping i don't get accused and die immedately. but i do have a streak to continue. :wolf:

So... please I do beg ... don't try anything like seppuku to prove you're an honorable man and not a wolf, hm? I'd like to see more of you around... more than 1st round anyway! :D;)

Note people, if you're not interested in the game itself, join anyway, because it appears we'll be having some cat fights :D :D :D  j/k ;)

I swear I'll kill you for that Nave :angry:

Ooops... better not saying it so loud... :whistle:

;):D :D

It seems we'll be having a fine team of players in Feudal Japan!!! :wizzie: Let's go hunting!! The more the better... :)

*lol* Well, no hard feelings from the previous game thought! Tanu had to kill someone after all and roleplay wise, it was logical to kill one who contributed to kill her mate and that is also known as her friend (thus driving suspicion away).

Anyhow, I did vote for feudal Japan as, for a female, it would be interesting to roleplay in a male dominated society. ;)

*Puts on ice on her sored hand.*

Hey Nave, do you remember this:

No hard feelings carried over from previous games :)

Hmm??

Nope can't say I do :D

Anyway Dean how many are you going to wait for? We have 11 votes so far :D

Just wondering :)

I have a short question for our almighty master of destiny (Dean i mean) Um i know that people can't communicate after death, but the would prepare for it at least, i mean whos to say that i wont leave a note in my pocket saying if you find me dead that it meant that So and so is probably the wolf because i confronted them. of course if you'd rather we can just out rule that, i guess im just trying to come up with clever plot twists, and i wanted to know what options are available

:dragon4: