The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Doubly Happy Birthdays!

Ayshela

Ayshela bustles into the Cabaret Room, cleaned and neat after the last parties and.. activities..

She hung banners and streamers and set out cakes and beverages of all sorts, packets of confetti and noisemakers everywhere.

Standing back to check all her arrangements, she murmured to herself.. "Two sixteenth birthdays on the same day? Really now.."

Noticing the time she gave a quick "meep!" and ran out the door again, leaving "happy birthday to you both" echoing in the air behind her.

As Peredhil is out raking leaves, Elrohir slips in with the presents and puts them on the table.

He looks doubtful as he pulls the cord on each of the two "Almost Dragonic Productions Produces (almost) Genuine Peredhil Hugs! Leave them lurking for YOUR friends! :D" , but is reassured to see the two filmy ectoplasmic forms mist up from the small cardboard containers.

Vlad, Archaneus, he tells the waiting hugs, and then he slips out to help with yardwork for the rest of the day.

Celes, accompagnied by Ariel, was inspecting the thousands bottles that are stocked in her cellar. She picked up a rare reserve Bordeaux red wine.

- This bottle is for Archaneus. Now for Vlad, it's a bit more touchy. I think I have to go to the particular cellar.

- The particular cellar? But its for those with particular needs isnt it?

- I'm glad you figured that one on your own. Now lets go over there shall we?

The Troubadour, followed by the waitress who isn't hired for her wits obviously, walks the long distance and finally enters in the intriguing part of the cellar. Celes gaze rumages the various bottles and stops onto a particular one.

- Hum... a Burgundy wine mix with virgin blood in a pure Transylvanian tradition. That's the bottle for our friend Vlad.

Both ladies leaves the cellar, en route to give the jubelees their present

OOC: Happy birthday to both of you. :wizzie:

As Vlad wanders around the Pen Keep, he sees some flyers and noise from the Cabaret room. Wandering and seeing happy birthday banners everywhere, he quickly pulls out a present for Archaneus, and sets it on the table.

"Sixteenth birthdays only come once you know...."

"It's yours too" a voice mutters from a corner

"What's mine?"

"The birthday..."

"Of course I have a birthday."

"It's today."

"What's today?"

"Your birthday!"

Being thoroughly confused, Vlad wanders off in search of sleep.

OOC: I actually woke up today not realizing it's my birthday :|

Wyvern dashes into the Cabaret Room in a typically belated manner and salutes both Vlad and Archaneus, wishing the two of them a happy birthday. Carefully avoiding the box of Almost Dragonic Brand Peredhil Hugs sitting on the floor in the fear of them malfunctioning and smothering the wrong victim, the overgrown lizard wanders up to Vlad and happily hands the birthday vampire a straw in the shape of an I.V tube to drink Celes Crusador's wine with. Turning to Archaneus, Wyvern grins and hands the half elf a book entitled "101 More Ways to Viciously Murder Those who Harm Plants." The reptilian Elder then wishes the two of them a very happy birthday once again, and departs whistling an out of tune version of "Sweet Sixteen..."

;-)

OOC: I'm a bit late, but happy birthday Vlad and Archaneus. :)