The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday Happydances!

Ayshela

Ayshela races through the Cabaret Room replacing the worn banners and adding streamers, setting birthday cake and beverages out for everyone to enjoy, then races out again leaving "Happy Birthday Blondemoon" echoing behind her with faint murmerings about lost car keys and such intermingled..

Zariah enters, feeling the whoosh of Ayshela past her and nearly loses her balance. She enters the room and sees the beautiful decorations.

"Something is missing," Zariah says out loud to herself. Zariah rushes to her room and grabs a box from under her bed. She carries it back to the Cabaret room and opens it up. From the box she pulls out paper hats and little goodie bags. As she places them on the table, one of the goodie bags falls on the ground and its contents scurry out of the bag.

A "bouncy bouncy bouncy ball" begins hitting the walls and ceilings in an outrageously destructive manner. Zariah panicking remembers that if it hits a corner, it will aim for the next wall, so she sets herself up for the capture. Luckily she catches it in time, for other members are arriving for the birthday celebration. Zariah puts the ball back in the bag and ties it with a tight wire. Placing it among the other goodie bags, Zariah produces from her box the final item for Blondemoon. A GIANT card that walks throughout the room and sings the "Happy Birthday Song" Zariah takes her new Quill and marks the inside "Happy Birthday to _____________" with Blondemoon, and sets the card on the ground to make it's rounds about the room. As she heads to the wall to view the beautiful decorations, the card begins singing.

"Happy Birthday to Blondemoon. Happy Birthday to Blondemoon. Happy Birthday Dear Blondemoon, Happy Birthday to Blondemoon."

Humored, Zariah remarks out loud, again to herself, "A bit redundant, but I am pretty sure she'll get the idea."

Wyvern rushes into the Cabaret Room in a slightly belated manner and wishes Blondemoon his very best, dropping off a chocolate AoA snowman by the birthday girl's side as he races over to Zariah's table of goodie bags. Patiently waiting until he's certain that a minimum number of people are watching him, the greedy lizard pockets as many of the bags as he can and stuffs them into his coat. Unfortunatly, Wyvern doesn't realize that the bags are full of "bouncy bouncy bouncy balls," and he sits down only to suddenly get skyrocketed into the air...

;-)

OOC: Happy birthday Blondemoon! :) Sorry that this is a bit late...

once again, thanks guys. and no snow is good...seeing as it normally snows on my b-day. that nasty, nasty white stuff. :P

I may not say much, or be on IRC all that much, but I'm still here. I still read, even I can't write. (loads of time for that...only good thing about indefinite suspension) :D

*bounces off to try and do something productive...like not sleep all day!*

hehe...Pered....wanting to swim with sharks is the reason my friends occasionally tell me I'm nuts :P:butterfly: