The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A proud sense of fear

I slowly crept into the room,quietly,trying not to disturb anyone. My palms were creating their own tears as i took five tiny steps forward.

"yes?"a baritoned voice slithered through my ears

"tis i...Yatsuna."

a pause was drawn between me and the mysterious creature behind the desk.

"what is your buisness here?" the voice proudly stretched out through the room.

"sir, or mam...i want nothing but to hand you this simple application so that i, Yatsuna may become part of your band." *gulps*

"i will consider it indeed" said the voice, though this time the voice seemed farther away as if it was but a faint yell in a forest.

i turned around and slowly began to walk out the door. the only thought that came to my mind was "who was that person who spoke so proudly, and yet still sensed such fear in me?" this question was to be unanswered...

~yatsuna13 :butterfly:

Roleplayer? I can only guess... Anyhow, it's kind of funny how you turn in your application and you, um...

What's my line again?

Oh yeah. And your application says the same thing that you said while turning it in... PRECOGNITION!!!!

As a happy note >^_^< , try using capital letters somewhere in there. Interesting, to say the least.

Much to Yatsuna's shock and horror, the large scaly creature with the proud voice sitting behind the desk jumps out of his seat just as she begins to walk out of the door. Rushing up towards the nervous applicant and grabbing her by the arm before she can escape, Wyvern clears his throat of a few ashes and then sinisterly hisses:

"Jusssst a moment, Yatsuna. You mentioned you wanted to become a part of my band, yet which band are you refering to exactly?"

Yatsuna raises a brow and reluctantly responds:

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Well..." continues Wyvern. "I've tried forming a few bands, all of which failed due to either lack of funds or group quarrels. There was the Racouollettes, the Pen Elder dwarf barbershop quartet, the choir of district attornies chanting 'sue, sue sue' (although that band ended up being successful, unfortunatly)..."

Yatsuna stutters in a worried manner and says:

"What I meant was-"

"Of course, I could always form a new band and mark you as the first member." interrupts Wyvern rudely. "You realize, however, that if you were to join you'd need to agree to use Almost Dragonic brand instruments, which can prove to be fatal to the ear when played out of key..."

"I-" starts Yatsuna.

"You'd also need to agree to a few technical terms that I have written in this contract..." hisses Wyvern as he pulls out an incredibly long parchment that practically covers the entire office floor as it's unraveled. "Nothing serious, just a few terms of agreement."

Yatsuna's eyes widen and her mouth drops open as she views the length of the parchment... Growing more nervous by the minute, the applicant glances down and notices one of the random terms of agreement that have been written across it's length at her feet. It reads: "Term of Agreement #45673829 - you will feed Wyvern grapes whenever he snaps his finger and says the word 'grapes,' and will fan him regularly with a large peacock feather."

"Mr. Wyvern..." manages Yatsuna shakily. "What I meant was that I wanted to join this band of writers, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword..."

Wyvern considers this for a moment, then sighs and nods, slowly rolling back up the "Terms of Agreement" parchment while stamping Yatsuna's application ACCEPTED.

;-)

OOC: An ACCEPTED application Yatsuna, welcome to the Mighty Pen! Like Annael, I look forward to seeing more of your roleplaying and writing, as well as participating in threads with you. Once again, welcome!