Union

pictures of

going up in energy

joining All

..emotions do strange things

to one's perception..

[15 september 2003, Leverkusen]

Edited by Appy

I think my problem with it is that I just don't like so many lines with so few words; at least in this case. It just seems to me like you're trying to stretch it out too much. I don't really know anything about style, but that's just my personal opinion. I wanted to make a constructive comment for a change, hope it helps.

undergrowth in a forest.. now there's an image that I didn't couple with this one yet.. I like it ^_^

Thanks for all comments.. I'm leaving it as it is, since that's how I felt at that moment. I can see your point Loki.. but the "stretching it" feeling is part of the poem ;)

I like this Appy. Comparing this to your first few posts here, I see an marked improvement as you keep writing, and I "hear" your voice coming through more honestly and clearly.

I like:

..emotions do strange things

to one's perception..

That I'm tempted to use it in my 'Sig'...

-Peredhil

*Appy blushes a bit and then bows* Many thanks for your comment, and you are most welcom to 'use' that line, Peredhil, It'd be my honour even ^_^

*hoping she didn't make a fool of herself again this time Appy walks off mumbling* mumble all these ppl mumble commenting mumble I hate compliments mumble glad there weren't only that mumble mumble...