The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Life Question # 5

Salinye

My superpower would be to be able to have a voice that is heard and responded to in terms of helping the current society learn how to be moral and kind to one another. In other words, to be a peacemaker and inhance better communications between people worlwide.

(I am so very "heavy" as one says. I wanted to make a silly one too....so I hope that it's okay)

My "silly" superpower would be that I could (on self -command) make people who laugh at other people blow out bubbles from their ears.

Wouldn't that be so funny if mean people made comments about others and then they looked like the stupid ones! (As you can guess, people used to laugh at me in front or behind my back).

Anywho...there's my two cents worth.

Ah yes, teleportation. I plan to invent that some day, so then it won't be a superpower any more.

Mine would be the control of time. I could stop time in order to sleep and then have all day for everything else! I might stop it occasionally to get an assignment in on time, too. And to be with my boyfriend in the three seconds his sister occasionally leaves us alone! Ah yes, that would be fun.

I would also stop time sometimes just so I could look around, at stars and grass and ants... I do this now but not nearly often enough. :flower: