A pressure unseen

Turning around

Emptiness in her wake

[23 augustus 2003, Leverkusen]

Ptraci@gmx.de - sais it all really :unsure:

Edited by Appy

*Appy cheers* A wollipop! yay!

Thanks parm for your kind words *twirls the wollipop and huggles the bald one*

"A poem is there as much as to be interpreted by the reader, as to be written by the writer" IMO ;) But one day i might explain it.. if one asks nice *grin*

Edited by Appy

Appy lazily lies back in her applicant easychair, sighing and twiddling a pen in her hands as she awaits the arrival of the infamous Elder of Initiates. The overgrown lizard had yet to show his face in the Office, and Appy had been waiting for an application response from him for the past few days... Though the eager applicant had been expecting a long wait after hearing numerous tales of the reptilian Elder's greedy and gluttonous ways, she was never the less rapidly growing tired of fiddling with her pen and doing nothing...

Suddenly, as if to answer Appy's longing for a bit of excitement, the front door of the Recruiter's Office entrance slams open and Wyvern strides in. The lizard is wearing a pair of extremely cheap sunglasses, an "I Love (to Sue) Hollywood" T-shirt, some very unfashionable shorts and a layer of sunblock so thick that it makes him look paler rather than tanned. Dropping a few items of luggage on the ground and rushing over to his desk, the greedy reptile salutes Appy and hisses:

"Ahhh... I'm back from L.A. Such a nice city, shame all the strip clubs were so damned expensive... otherwise, I could have spent another week there!"

Briefly digging through his bags, the lizard pulls out several manuscripts and mutters:

"Yeesh, the director's in Hollywood have gotten so damn picky.... they wouldn't even accept my script for 'Gyrfalcon the Movie.' I mean, sure, the script and filming only got halfway completed, but they're still way better than 'Terminator 3...'"

Shaking his head sadly and crossing off another money-making scheme from his seemingly endless list, Wyvern raises a brow towards Appy and exclaims:

"Ah, of course, you must be waiting for a response to your application! My apologies... lemmee see here..."

The reptilian Elder then proceeds to shuffle through the ocean of papers flooding his messy desk until he comes across Appy's application. Plucking the sheet from the rest of the papers and reading over it carefully, the lizard grins and mutters:

"A very good poem Appy, plus I notice you mentioned that you like to babble in your profile, which is always a plus. Just one question before I accept it, though..."

Appy raises a brow, straightening up and listening carefully.

"You wouldn't happen to be related to an application yourself, would you? I mean, your name's Appy and all... I tend to feel uncomfortable around applicants related to their applications, since the application sheets often hold grudges against me for the poor living conditions found on my desk top."

Appy stares at Wyvern confused for a moment before slowly shaking her head "no".

"Ah good..." responds Wyvern, sighing in relief as he stamps Appy's app ACCEPTED.

;p

OOC: A good poem and an ACCEPTED application, Appy... welcome to the Mighty Pen! :) I apologize for the lateness of my response, and hope you find us a warm and acceptant community. Once again, welcome!

Solivagus doubles up in his armchair at the mental picture of the lizard in sunglasses, but stifles his laughter enough to hug Appy hello and well done, before dropping back into his armchair trying not to look embarrased.

Edited by Solivagus

*Appy's eyes open wide while accepting the lil scribble with the big ACCEPTED on it and starts grinning wildly*

Thank you! Thank you! *looks a bit embarrased not knowing what else to say and stutters another small thank you while bowing herself towards the door*

oh, uhm, and you are right, you people are great! ^_^

*still a bit confused by the lizards appearance, Appy runs out of the office beaming and bumps into solivagus and his armchair*

*Hug back* thank you! :D

OOC: Appy is actually derived from Apaltra.. somehow my nick got turned into a nick of itself ;)