The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

My application

My Three Friends

My Three Friends.

Three people who can provoke intense feelings and thoughts in me.

I question if friends is an accurate term.

Are they truly my friends I question?

Do they consider me a friend?

Does it matter?

God would want me to be their friend.

He would want me to influence them for good.

But I fear at times my influence is not the best.

My frustration often gets the better of me at times.

Not that I want it to.

I like my friends, daresay I love them.

Even though I will never tell them.

That is a secret I keep within me.

But I do not want to cause them pain.

And there are only so many times I can say sorry.

I pray to God that He will strengthen me.

My three friends will you ever know how much I truly care.

Smallvillefan@FHTM.US

I have to admit that this is the first time I have ever done something like this. I must say I am really nervous.

Edited by Hot Soup

Ironically, just as Ozymandias speaks the blessing of "Nullus Anxietas," Wyvern comes barging into the office through the central doors with a look of extreme nervousness and anxiety on his face. Frantically searching for a place to hide while casting paranoid glances left and right, the overgrown lizard suddenly turns to Hot Soup and makes a frantic dash towards the applicant's chair, jumping and sliding underneath it while trembling in fear. The reptilian Elder's frantic actions only add to Hot Soup's anxiety, and the startled applicant jumps out of his seat, accidentally tripping over Wyvern's tail in the process. Fortunatly, Ozymandias manages to catch Hot Soup before he falls, and tries to calm the applicant with some soothing words:

"There there... no need to worry. This is nothing unnatural... the lizard probably just tried to achieve absolute power again and failed, resulting in a multitude of of angry deities being after his scaly hide... or perhaps he's simply afraid that one of the letters in the mail is from the IRS..."

After Hot Soup has calmed down a bit, Ozymandias crosses his arms over his chest and turns his gaze to the trembling form of Wyvern, muttering:

"What did you do this time, or do we want to know...?"

Wyvern whimpers for a bit, then responds:

"I m-m-made a deal with a gang of elite bee keepers recently, which I referred to as the "bees nest deal." They promised to give me some genuine honey combs in exchange for some gummi almost dragons, but an unfortunate incident has left me without any gummis to fufill my side of the bargain. Now they've arrived at the Pen, and I'm doomed!"

Deciding that there's no longer any use in hiding underneath the applicant easychair, Wyvern crawls out of his hiding place and gets to his feet, quickly snatching Hot Soup's application poem and reading it over in the hopes of responding to it before the bee keepers arrive... Noting that it's a good poem, the overgrown lizard stamps the application sheet ACCEPTED just as the office doors are opened by an ominous figure in a bee keeper outfit. Pointing a finger towards Wyvern and dislodging a comb made completely out of honey from his hair, the bee keeper mumbles:

"I have the honey combs, as promised... now where are the gummi almost dragons?!"

As Hot Soup and Ozymandias quietly tiptoe out of the office and Wyvern stutters nervously while searching for a response, the bee keeper pulls out a flower-shaped walkie-talkie and growls:

"Queen Bee? Yeah, this is Bumbler... It seems our client has buzzed a bluff of the fruit fly calibur... Request to incorporate stinger tactics and call upon hornet militia, over..."

Wyvern *gulps*...

OOC: On a more serious note: a nice poem and an ACCEPTED application, Hot Soup... Welcome to the Mighty Pen! :) Sorry that I kept you anxiously waiting for a response, I'll send you some additional Pen info ASAP. Once again, welcome!