The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Sad Man.

RIvaL

I was having a conversation with a friend a few days back. Somethings were said that maybe we shouldnt have said. We havent talked since then. I believe I might have overreacted. Maybe I didnt. I dont know. Whatever the case I used some of what we said and wrote a short sotry about it. Here it is.

http://www.sentrygun.com/ascension/sad.txt

Wow...that really packed a punch. Just took the breath right out of me, and almost brings me to tears. I'm not very sure who I feel more sorry for either...the man, or the girl. I'm leaning towards the girl though, for the same reason that Gyrfalcon brought up. :blink:

reminds me of the numbness ppl sometimes wrap around themselves to shield themselves from the world... only taken to the extreme... sounds like the guy's gotta hell of a wall... good luck breaking it down...

revery

the dreamlost

"i shouldn't have to tell you what you want."(annynomous)

the dream continues...

Edited by reverie

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I'm already writing down my random thoughts and ideas for another short story. I dont think it'll be a sequel for this one since I said what I wanted to say. Maybe at a later date, but I'm not certain yet.