The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

'nother question

Guest Rhapsody

Guest Rhapsody

Kinda stupid but, what are the chances of getting in with a haiku as an application?

I was thinking of doing a poem, but I write so many haikus daily...just wondering. I am working on a short piece of fiction to submit.

I'm not completely insane.

Rhapsody,

A haiku can, indeed, be an acceptable form of application under the condition that thought and effort was put into the making of it. The one problem with posting a single haiku application is that, at times, the effort put into it may not be immediatly apparent. Thus, if you write lots of haikus, I might recommend putting 3 or 4 of your favorites together as an application.

I look forward to reading your app...

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 10/19/02 2:46:52 pm

Stick drools

Er, excuse me... I'll just wipe that up. ~Ahem~ Anyways... Haikus are sweet, just thought I'd like to point that out. I haven't squeezed out many lately, but perhaps I can find inspiration from another doing so? Heh, we'll see. I'll have to agree (although it's a moot point now) with or most wise Elder of Initiates and suggest putting forth a collection of Haikus as an application ^.^

(Of course, what I used to do was write poems with Haiku verses... kind of a 'style' or lack there of I developed ;) )

In either case, I look forward to see what will come of it all ^.^

BigPointyStick

-----------------

Newly appointed Page, and proud of it!

The Trenchcoat Monk

Wielder of the BPS

Companion of Mr.Bunny

"Stand ho, varlet! Thou shalt not take mine bunny!"

Edited by: The Big Pointy One at: 10/22/02 5:48:05 pm

Guest Rhapsody

Thanx for the support.

Question: Would it be better to post haikus with images? It's where my inspiration for writing them comes from? Because I'll be posting a series of haikus, I was thinking it'd be good to include visuals for each.

*Rhaps*