The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

itsy bitsy tiny winni question ( 1

Guest Lady Celles

Guest Lady Celles

aahhh ok, I admit it it's a biiiiigggg question

well more like lots of questions =P

because I'm all mixed up(yeah I know, those who know me will say "isn't she always like that ?" =P hehe)

first, I'm not sure I understand how we get in, we have to do a story, a poem or whatever, I know, but I heard Wyvern say "you have to write an application specificaly in the hopes of joining our society" in Celes Crusader's post, does that mean I have to mention of the pen in my story ?

and second, this might sound like a stupid question, but it goes with the girl I guess =P here it goes: it's not like a guild where you have to play archmage and all, huh ? because I stoped AM and I have no intention of playing again

oh well I guess that's it, I didn't have so much questions after all =)

oh, and don't mind my stupidity =P lol

I'm just a 15 year old frenchy after all =P

oh and don't get me mixed up with Lady Celes Crusader plz =P

we are not the same person

well, as soon as I get my answers I'll work on that, seems like a lot of fun here =)

oh and I was just joking when I said I was stupid... or maybe not =P hehe

*Celles hugs everyone and runs off*

While I'm not Wyvern, I can answer some of your questions:

No, you don't have to mention the Pen in your story, though you can if you want to. What is meant by 'write an application specifically in the hopes of joining our society' is that you must write an original work to show your dedication to the Pen, not copy and paste an old work and call it good.

Heh, no, not at all! While the Pen did find its beginnings in Archmage, and I think one or two of us still play, many of us have retired from archmage. This is not an archmage guild, and you do not need to play Archmage to be part of it. You don't even have to play Archmage unless you want to.

And no, you are not stupid at all- they were valid questions.

You're NOT Celes Crusader? Dang, there goes the overspanning French plot on her part to take control of the pen membership with clones of herself.

*Gyrfalcon is hugged* You hug people a lot, don't you? It sort of shows in the signature. *hugs back quickly*

I think that Gyrfalcon has pretty much summed up what I would have said. The application for joining the guild does not have to involve the Pen in it, but must be an original work posted for joining (i.e not one previously written).

The Pen is Mightier then the Sword is an entirely seperate entity from Archmage, and very few of our members still play the game. Still, you may recognize a number of the writers here as people who previously wrote on the Archmage Universal Bulletin Boards, as a number of them have transfered from those boards to our guild.

Great sig, by the way... I eagerly await reading an application from you, and look forward to two Celles writing around these parts (I won't confuse the two of you though, I promise). ;p

*Wyvern snickers and drools as he's briefly hugged, Lady Celles quaint torso pressing onto his reptilian scales and the jingle of the geld in her purse ringing like sweet music to his ears...*

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 7/30/02 10:35:53 pm

Guest Lady Celles

hugs are fun =)

you have something against hugs ? =P lol

*Celles tries to be as friendly as possible*

thank you very much for your answers =)

I'll start working on an "original work" now... well.. as soon as I get some sleep =P maybe tomorow =) cuz now it's way past little Celles' bed time =P hehehe, jk, but really I'm getting sleepy almost 3am now

well, hhmm, euh, I can take over Celes' plan ! and do that myself ! or not =P sorry I'm just sleepy saying stupid stuff like that. Milions of me ! poor people ! they would be doomed ! lol

I think I'll just go to bed instead =P lol

*hugs*

Guest Lady Celles

ohh ! I didn't see that last post!!

Hello Wyvern !!

*Celles is very happy that people are being so nice with her =)* ... some poeple don't like hugs =(

anyway I'm really happy to meet all of you but I really need some sleep now =P

but I promise I'll come back tomorow =)

*hugs*

Wyvern grins and drools as he openly recieves yet another hug from Lady Celles, her gentle bosom pressing daintily against his crimson red scales and her purse letting out another jingle. The overgrown lizard has only just recovered from this hug when he suddenly recieves another, the process repeating itself once again... By this time, a dazed Wyvern has already made a rough estimation of Lady Celles' figure measurements and the approximate amount of geld in her purse...

As Lady Celles walks off to her sleeping quarters, wiping some lizard drool from off her hands, Wyvern secretly makes plans to be in a nearby area every time hugs are distributed in order to enhance the precision of his estimations...

;p

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 7/30/02 11:20:59 pm

Guest Lady Celles

*Celles wakes up from good(?) night sleep, still wearing pijamas she enters the empty room with a goooooodd chocolat milk, takes a piece of paper and starts writting. As she looks in direction of the door, she sees Wyvern walking down the hall*

I heard that yesterday Wyvern!

hey, that's not fair, you cheat =(

and you don't really want hugs you just want to approximate the amount of geld in my purse... =( hhmmm... might sound stupid, but why do you want to do that anyway ? lol

Guest Lady Celles

huh?

you making fun of me ?

if it's some kind of joke or expretion or something, well I'm french and I still don't understand everything in english so give me a break, and if it's just cuz he wants to steel it, well let him TRY =P lol

Guest Lady Celles

*Celles sighs* what a boring day... and I seem to have lost my inspiration for today

just passed by to bore you with my boringness =P

*Celles hugs everybody but Wyvern =P and hugs her new friend Nyyark once more =)*

Peredhil dances happily at hearing a familiar name.

You were one of the ones to make my visits to TFM so pleasant!

Welcome and welcome, I'm so happy you've found your way here.

Peredhil indicates Wyvern

You'll soon find out that he's ALWAYS involved in a 'get-rich-scheme'. It's part of his charm.

Peredhil hugs and huggles Lady Celles Politely

Again, welcome!

Elrond Peredhil, 31

Polite Bard of Terra

Ancient of the Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Earthbound Angel of Apocolypse

Initiate of The Legion of the White Rose, Order of the Quill.

Guest Lady Celles

Hello =)

I'm only pleasant with the people who are pleasant with me as well =)

I didn't think you'd remember me, and I got a little confused over who you were myself, I thought your name was familiar but I wasn't sure from where. Anyway it's nice to see you here.

yeah Nyyark explained me that =P hehe I'm gonna get revenge on Wyvern someday for using me like that =P lol he'll be in one of my stories for sure, mouahahahahhahahaahaha(hmm that was suposed to be an evil laugh, but I guess I'm no good at that =P lol)

yay hugs =)

*Celles hugs back*

As Lady Celles procedes to distribute hugs while firmly avoiding Wyvern, the overgrown lizard rests his head in his hands and lets out a heartbroken sob. Stealthfully wandering up to Celles' area as she finishes hugging Nyyark for the third time, Wyvern widely stretches out his arms as to imply the need to be hugged... Much to his horror and befuddlement, rather then hugging him she swiftly turns her back to him and walks off to hug Gyrfalcon. Tears of rejection gather in the greedy lizard's eyes...

Quickly rushing out of the chamber and nearly colliding into Peredhil on his way out, Wyvern rushes to the storage room of the Pen and finds a large piece of cardboard. Taking out a black marker, the overgrown lizard scrawls "HUG ME!!!" in block capital letters on the front of the cardboard and then tapes it to his chest. Looking himself over in the mirror and satisfied with the results, Wyvern wanders back into the Office certain that Celles will take notice of him. Much to his dismay, the retired princess of TFM still dismisses him and goes on to hugging other Pen members...

Rapidly losing hope yet still determined to recieve hugs, Wyvern rushes out of the room again and quickly heads towards Minta Roses' living quarters. Looking through various shelves located near Minta's room, Wyvern finds the small bottle of extremly bright neon sparklies he was looking for. Deciding for himself that Minta probably wouldn't mind if he "borrowed" a few of her sparklies, Wyvern sprinkles them over the words "HUG ME!!!" on his piece of cardboard and watches with glee as his sign becomes brightly illuminated. More determined then ever, Wyvern rushes back down to the Office openly displaying his neon sign. His jaw drops when Celles decides once again to ignore him...

Upon this third rejection, the overgrown lizard's eyes swell up with tears and his lip slightly trembles. Feeling slightly sorry for Wyvern as any Polite Magi would, Peredhil is about to give him a nice big hug when suddenly the overgrown lizard breaks out sobbing and dashes off through the crowd to his room. Entering his chambers and slamming the door behind him, Wyvern opens it for a moment to place a "Do not disturb. Scheme in progress" sign on it before shutting it and locking it again...

image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

Almost a Dragon...

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 7/31/02 10:35:51 pm

*Gyrfalcon returns the hug with a laugh* No, I don't have anything against hugs- one moment.

*Gyrfalcon points at Wyvern* I know why you'd try to hug me, so don't. For one thing, I keep my money in a safe location anymore.

*turns back to Lady Celes* Heh, sorry for not responding, but I was asleep up until a few hours ago. I live on the west coast of the United States, and thus I happen to be sleeping through most of your day, it seems.

Nyyark, while silence does have its good points, it does help to have people you can talk to when you want or need to. *smiles*

Guest Lady Celles

tnx for the advice Gyrfalcon, but I just seem(and I insist on the word seem =P) too nice for this, lol, people just don't take an evil laughter seriously coming from a hug-freak like me =P

awww poor little Wyvern =(

I'm sowwy

*Celles puts all her valubles in a solid chest with 10 locks on it and then goes sit by Wyvern's door*

come out, I'll hug you, I'll hug you 5times if you want, so I can be forgiven, come out pretty please, I don't like when people are unhappy aspecialy when it's big lizards that are unhappy

*biiiggggg hhuuuggssss*

Guest iori13

*Iori was sitting in the far corner..however his snickering has became too loud to hide..*

i must say..this is quite entertaining...

=P

Celles sighs dismally as she waits by the locked door of Wyvern's chambers, feeling sincerely sorry for the poor lizard and wishing she hadn't treated him in such ways. She had begged him to come out of his room for over an hour now, yet there was still no sign of him... Finally, much to Celles' delight, she hears the lock being undone on the other side of the door. Opening her arms widely and preparing to hug the greedy lizard till he can be hugged no more, Celles is disappointed when she notices only Wyvern's left hand protruding from the door, which has been opened a crack. The hand quickly puts up a new sign on the door, then withdraws back into the chamber... Wyvern snickers silently to himself, shutting and locking the door again after he's accomplished this task. On the new sign there is written:

"So you want me to come out, eh? Well... promise me an extra tight hug and a smooch along with 275.64 geld and you have a deal! I'll want the geld in advance of course, so slide it under the door if you accept my offer..."

;p

Almost a Dragon...

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 8/1/02 11:39:41 pm