The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

itsy bitsy tiny winni question ( 1

Guest Lady Celles

Inexplicably hanging next to Wyvern's door (he does get around, doesn't he?) Zool holds up his hand suddenly as Lady Celles resignedly starts back to get the geld. Giving a wink to the curious Celles he reaches into the rendition of his pocket and pulls out a stack of perfectly painted geld. Counting out 275.63 of the artfully fake coins, he then slipped them into a velvet bag tied with a little siver cord which he then gave to Blob.

Blob is a co-creation of Lumpenproletariet's magic and chromo-Zool paint, the medium of Zool's magical portrait. Being a creation of and propogated by both the two and three dimensional world's, he has the ability to move between both, and being made of paint can change his appearence at will. Taking the form of a boxer pup, Blob took the sack in his teeth and carried it to the bottom of Wyvern's door. He only managed to slide it halfway under before it was ripped from his teeth and the clink of geld coins could be heard from the other side.

Instantly there was a rumbling and the door flew open. "THIS IS 0.01 GELD SHORT!" shouted a perturbed Wyvern. Then his scheming eyes narrowed as his reptillian brain began to count the alternatives. "But, being the generous almost dragon that I am, I could overlook this for an extra smootch... Wha!"

Standing before him were two Lady Celles. He knew one had to be real, but had no idea one was just a Blob...

~Zool~

Ancient, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

Bard of Terra, Patron Saint of Aspiring Bards.

Master of Magic and Mayhem, The Moonlit Realm

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

Edited by: Zool47  at: 8/2/02 4:31:35 am

Guest Lady Celles

*Silence*

*more silence*

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann

*Wyvern made Celles cry =(*

forget it, you meanny lizard

*Celles leaves runnning to hm uh er, I don't know where yet*

Wyvern's mouth drops open at the sight of one Lady Celles storming off. "Maybe the other one..." he thought quickly, but as he turned in that direction he was again perturbed as he watched her melt into a blob of paint on the floor. The blob quickly flowed up the hallway and out of sight, in the direction of Zool's distinct but distant laughter.

"What was that about?" Wyv wondered as he shook his head. "Oh well, at least I got the geld," he said as he stuck his hand in his pocket. But instead of the lovely clink of geld coin he felt something wet and sticky. Pulling out his claw he saw it was covered in a geld colored paint.

Realizing he had neither geld, hug, nor smooch, and now Lady Celles was actually mad at him, his face clouded up and his lip began to tremble again...

~Zool~

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

Edited by: Zool47  at: 8/2/02 4:37:41 am

Guest Minta Rose

Off in a distant corridor of the Pen Keep, along Wyvern's route. . .

"Ooooo. . .this corridor is so sparkly. . .and shiny!"

. . .Rydia drifts along the trail of fallen glitter, half-murmuring to Carp who's tucked under her arm, "Wonder how this got here. . ."

Guest iori13

As Celles ran around aimless with great sadness a dark, red figure appears, Celles then ran into the small tiny 5'6 figure

Ouch~..oh..'tis you m'lady, what's the matter?

why is your face filled with sorrow and distress?..

A band of red sparkles suddenly appears around Iori13...

the magic essence is concentrated in his hands and then..

*POOOF*

to his surprise a bunny appeared..*

heh..it seems like this old mage will have to refresh his memory on the art of wizardry=P..

take this anyways though..i was *trying* to conjure up a bouqute of flowers..it always cheered you up before..

Iori smiles and handed the bunny to Celles

Wyvern stands in place dumbfounded for a full 5 minutes, sticky geld paint running down his hands and through his pockets... After he has managed to piece together all of the bizarre occurences that have transpired in the last few minutes, his thoughts immediatly turn to rushing after Lady Celles in order to give her his humblest of apologies. The overgrown lizard had something resembling a heart as well, after all... And besides, he was now quite determined to recieve his extra tight hug and smooch... If he was lucky, he might even still have a chance to make some geld...

"Celles!" cries Wyvern, indeliberatly placing a slight hiss on the 's'. His eyes fill with reptilian tears once again, and the overgrown lizard quickly goes about racing after the retired princess of TFM as fast as his scaly legs can carry him. In as innocent and passionate a voice as he can muster (which isn't all that innocent, but is adequate never the less...), a half-sobbing Wyvern cries out:

"I'm sowwy! Wait for meeeeee!!!"

Little did the overgrown lizard know that the geld colored paint that currently covered his hands and arms was of the 'extra-sticky' variety...

[image]http://members.shaw.ca/kea/am/wyvy.jpg[/image]

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"My life is one big crime, I try to scheme through it." -Common, "The 6th Sense"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Edited by: Wyvern00  at: 8/2/02 10:07:12 pm

Jechum floats in...

Jechum shakes his head...

I remember when Guilds of AM trembled at the might of "The Pen is Mightier than the Sword"

OZ originally started this as an AM Fighting Guild to promote fun AM penmanship.

Jechum floats out.

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - Ancient Lore

Edited by: Jechum at: 8/9/02 11:10:12 am

Hehe, did they now?

~Zool~