The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Divergance

Guest Judicator84

Guest Judicator84

A mysteriously lonesome character wanders to the door steps of the great walls of the Pen. While peering through a small hole, this traveller is bewildered by the vast numbers of people that have entered this fair town. The lonesome man remembers the old days where a handful of people sat by a campfire and hold stories of old days and wrote pieces of art on whatever scraps they had..now things have changed.

"Hmm....perhaps it's time I re-entered these halls."

The Lonesome character puts on his Weenie Cap and proceeds through the gate.

"See what happens? You let someone like Wyvern out and he just pulls people like me back in...I'm back! "

Judicator stands around...Weenie Cap and all...

A crowd of people approach the keep in the trail of Judicator. Singing, dancing and juggling, dressed in every wild color and pattern, they are led by a short portly boy in a jester's suit banging a drum and a tall skinny man in a bear skin playing a piccolo.

Judicator hears them approach behind him. As he turns to look he is overtaken, then swept along in their orbit. Soon he too is twirling and skipping, singing their joyous chant as they move from door to door of the keep.

After a short while they come to wide open door out of which spills a low fog and a throbbing rythm. They enter, and judicator finds he is in a party of some sort, though the mood seems immediately somber at first.

The fog momentarily thickens. When Judicator can see again, he cannot find the rest of the merry band who led him here, though he can hear their fading echo disapearing from an uncertain direction. Then, he hears them no more.

A waitress comes by with drinks, offering him an amazing selection.

OOC: Welcome Jud. Join the fun!

Guest Judicator84

woooo

Judicator asks for a irish coffee to fight off the frightful New England weather he experienced

Thanks(in all possible meanings in this thread ).