The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

New Pen Promotions

Wyvern

w00t sould be said as monotone as possiably! It's the meaning for "I care just enouf to say this:w00t" lol

Any way congrats on the promotions I wish I had goten one but I guess I'm a peon whois not worthy.(j/k)

**Formulates plan to kidnap all higer pen members and hold them for a ransome of a new promotion**

Guest Tamaranis

Its not that, Vincent. I think us weenie awardees can't get promoted so long as we carry the "shame" of the weenie award.

Oh, and congrats, all.

Member passwords have been sent to the appropriate people, my apologies for the lateness... Mister Burrofoot- I tried sending it to your e-mail but it sent it back saying there was an error. Do you have a new mail I could send it to by any chance?

Once again, congratulations to those promoted... Those that have yet to be promoted, keep up the good work and await the next promotions ------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"If it doesn't make dollars then it doesn't make sense" - Triple Seis, "Glamour Life"

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Guest Kasmandre

FYI, Wyv, my primary e-mail's at i-kohn@northwestern.edu. I can still access the comcast.net one, but I don't check it regularly. I did get my password, though, thanks!! --------------

Kasmandre, Page of the Pen

"Time slowed, reality bent. On and on the Eggman went."

-Dreamcatcher. by Stephen King

"So long, and thanks for all the fish."

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. by Douglas Adams

"Let's Roll."

-Flight 93