The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

"Introductory Note of Lurking"

Guest Carlyan the Wise

Guest Carlyan the Wise

I'm Carlyan, and a few of you have seen me around IRC, though definately not all, I'm told... The writing in this place is fantastic, and so I'll be hanging around from time to time... someone suggested that I just give feedback, but I don't think that the author would appreciate mine... all I'd be able to say is "I like it" or, "I don't like it."

Also, I can't write, so pretty much I'll just be hanging around making people wonder who I am and reading their excellent work.

haha... that made almost no sense... that's ok, though.

-Carlyan (the not-so-wise-as-my-name-implies)

Quote:...all I'd be able to say is "I like it" or, "I don't like it."

speaking as a writer, sometimes that makes all the difference. Never be afraid to be the audience to whom we all play.

I've been told I'm pretty good - but deep down inside, I still have trouble believing it. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone is even reading what I'm putting out there.

Feedback is Good.

Welcome to the Pen. We do not write because we want to; we write because we have to.

W. Somerset Maugham

Edited by: peredhil31 at: 12/26/02 5:38:39 pm

Peredhil, you know we all love you. You are a good writer, and I read most of your stuff (there is so much).

Thinks for a moment, then give Peredhil a hug

Carolyn, thats okay, I was like that until I finally worked up the courage to apply. Now I am a respected member of The Pen is Mightier than the Sword. I hope. ===Vlad the rage-aholic===

I can't live without rage-ahol!

"Me is smart. Dur." -Stick