The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Lists of Terra

Vlad

Under the lists part, I saw The Big Pointy One under "initiate", and Big Pointy One under "page".

Could someone clear this up for me, because peredhil couldn't possible have made a *shudders* mistake...

---Vlad the Imploder---

No relation to Vlad the Impaler

"If I had $75 for every time that happened, by the way, it'll cost you $75..." -Dr. Hibbert

"Hello, everybody!" -Dr. Nick

Peredhil and Zool sat in the Ancients Balcony. Zool was propped on a tripod easel, while Peredhil lounged comfortably in an overstuffed chair.

In fact, for anyone who'd ever watched the Muppet Show, the decor seemed strangely familiar...

Heh, Peredhil snorted, Sounds like that NEW Elder of Lists has carbon copy problems! Wasn't like that back in MY Day.

Your Day? Chortled Zool in reply, Good Night! Your Day we had REAL Elders! They were so Elder, they'd forgotten how to write! Dumb as a post when they posted.

They look at each other and chuckle, finishing the sentence.

WE were those Elders!!! Heh, heh, heh...

Yup, yup, they mutter together, Things aren't what they used to be. Active Elders, trying to do their jobs. If you try, you're bound to screw up sometimes.

And we'll be here to help you straighten it out!

Heh... heh... heh...

Leaning forward, they prepare to provide advice to the Pen's current Stage of Life...

Wow, someone noticed something about myself, and I didn't... odd. What's more surprising is that they actually said something. Heh.

Well, thanks for noticing, it's appreciated ^.^

BigPointyStick

Newly appointed Page, and proud of it!

The Trenchcoat Monk

Wielder of the BPS

Companion of Mr.Bunny

"Stand ho, varlet! Thou shalt not take mine bunny!"