The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

heh...

reverie

Guest Katzaniel

A frantic but unidentifiable animal of the cat family runs into the room and climbs up the drapes, loudly hissing and definitely spazzing.

As the animal exits the room, the shape begins to blur slightly and an orange tail can be seen exitting.

A voice can be heard wailing, "Too many tests already!!!!"

OOC: I'm done 5/7 of my midterms now, but when I finally finish those I will have a lab final and then a couple of weeks before I have 5 final exams in 5 days. If only that was all I had to do...

I plan to become a more active member of these boards when I get more time. Of course, if tomorrow never comes, then the day I get more time is three weeks of tomorrows from the day that the Queen marries Don Quixote... Edited by: Katzaniel  at: 10/28/02 7:58:02 pm

Guest el Teddy

howdy =)

just dropping in.

"Ask NOT what the Gothic Fantasy Guild can do for you, but what YOU can do for the Gothic Fantasy Guild!"

Guest Katzaniel

Mwahahaha!!

(Please tell me whether this works on anyone else's screen or if I'm just crazy and laughing in a room by myself... Edited by: Katzaniel  at: 10/28/02 8:03:44 pm

Well, I have good news and I have bad news, and I also have neutral news.

The good news is that I see a striped graphic.

The neutral news is that the graphic appears to move at first, but then stops - Prolly 'cause I have Java switched off in this browser.

The bad news is that you are crazy and laughing in a room by yourself. ~Zool~

Hell NO I don't want competition - I want something I can win!

Edited by: Zool47  at: 10/28/02 8:09:26 pm

Guest Katzaniel

This is a pity. The graphic isn't supposed to move at all, actually. And yesterday I saw the graphic but now I don't. And all my other graphics seem to work randomly as well! It's crazy - almost more so than me. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Katzaniel

OK, let's try this again.

Does it work? Does it work??? * Katz

"No man ever steps in the same river twice - for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

-HeraclitusEdited by: Katzaniel  at: 11/26/02 8:52:38 am

Guest Kasmandre

Thump, thump, thump WEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNE!!!!

"Test test test, check check. One two three. Test test, check."

Kasmandre steps away from the mike, straightening his "Roadie" jacket. --------------

Kasmandre1.1

All the old bugs have been fixed

We swear!!

Ok, there is this one where he explodes when placed beside women with large leather shields.

But what're the odds of that?

Guest Katzaniel

I dunno, reverie used this for some sort of test, so I thought instead of making my own test thread I'd borrow this one for a while.

Kas: That reminds me of an Arrogant Worms song. (If no one has heard of them, go find out more, right now! Listen especially to the Vegetable protest song) * Katz

"No man ever steps in the same river twice - for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

-Heraclitus

Guest Tamaranis

He's big and he's fat and he manages roads...

I couldn't help myself.

But really, its amazing, the energy in the room when they do Pirate of the River Saskatchewan live.