The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Where did you all go?

Aardvark

If it is indefabigle proof you seek, I give you Neb the Umbiquous!

*At this point, Snypiuer pulls from his pocket, a haggard looking mouse which he retrieved from the rafters above the Tavern. He places the mouse on a small chair he has placed on a table and whispers to it, "You sit there and don't try to run off, or I'll staple your tail to that chair again!" The mouse lets out a small squeak and, with fear in his eyes, sits upright with his front paws clenched tightly together against his chest*

Snypiuer: Do you, Neb the Umbiquous, swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you Fimple!?

Neb: *The very frightened and confused mouse repsponds* squeak

Snypiuer: Very well. First question, are you, in fact, the entity known as Neb the Umbiquous?

Neb: squeak

Snypiuer: Good. Now, is it true you are acquainted with every nook and cranny of the Keep of the Pen is Mightier than the Sword?

Snypiuer: Ahhh! So it would be fair to say you are an expert on the ins and outs of said Keep and its' inhabitants?

Snypiuer: Let the record show that Neb the Umbiquous IS an expert on the Keep of the Pen is Mightier than the Sword AND its' inhabitants!

Neb: squeak?

Snypiuer: Now, Neb . . . I may call you Neb?

Snypiuer: Oh! I'm sorry than, MR. UMBIQUOUS!

Neb: squeak?

Snypiuer: So, Mr. Umbiquous, as an expert, can you say, DEFINITIVELY, that Snypiuer DOES, in deed, lurk within, AND, if so, does he lurk within, ALWAYS!?

THERE you go! STRAIGHT from the expert! I, not only, lurk within, but I do so . . . ALWAYS.

*While Snypiuer, ungraciously, claims this as proof, the very frightend and confused mouse makes a break for it and scurries away*

AND, while I could bring forth many, MANY more experts and produce MASSIVE amounts of evidence to further prove my statement, I believe the mere stature of Neb the Umbiquous is enough to . . . Neb?

Where'd he go!?

I was gearing up and being active when unemployed. I'm sorry I've become effectively absent now that I have a job - IT customer support, which I love. Computers are evil, and I get paid to make people's days go better.

Marriage with Mynx is a daily feast of joy, to which I devote much attention. She is willing for me to be online more, but hey, dating won her heart, so why stop just because we married?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...