The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hello...

Somewhere in the Keep of the Pen is Mightier than the Sword, Snypiuer, in his custodian uniform and still in search of creaky noises that he is unsure if they are coming from his old bones or from somewhere within the Keep, stops his slow, hunched-over shuffle and looks around, confused. He now wonders whether or not his thoughts are echoing in his skull or if someone is just messing with him. He continues his slow, shuffling search, muttering to himself, "I've either been alone here so long that I've gone completely off my noodle or someone wants a story about how an old, dried-up janitor put his foot . . . muttermuttermutter . . . I'll show them what a . . . grumblegrumblegrumble . . . HA!"

• 5 months later...

Zatar watches the old man shuffle past muttering to himself.

Then pulls his cloak of shadows closer about himself. The time to reveal himself is not yet. He must learn more about this place he has wandered into and the strange beings that live here. And silent as a shadow he moves on to continue his explorations.