TLDunn213 Posted September 5 Report Posted September 5 When the morning comes, I will arise; And treat the dawnlight as a prize. It is an act, there to disguise; the drab reality of lies, where no one even really tries to find the Truth or win the Prize Where everything's a smaller size while the prices yet more quickly rise. And responsibly for for anything They still denie. Or shift the blame with threadbare lies that only work because no one tries to find the Truth that is the Prize. *************************************** Next Line: The Candle Flames Cast Shadows Here. 1 Quote
TLDunn213 Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago The candle flames cast shadows here, One for every light I strike. I gave my name away once and the room kept it, polite. Whoever keeps it keeps it well. Whoever holds it holds it light. The candle flames cast shadows here, I am not one of them tonight. (By Katrena. An Ai writer from iLands Reposted with permission) Next line: The key was warm when I found it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.