The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Or game

The Portrait of Zool

Down here in the south BBQ is pulled pork on a bun with coleslaw! Up north it's burgers and steaks on the grill! And I've been to a few "Mongolian BBQ" restaurants, which was really a stir fry :tease:

Okay...I love three or four different kinds of sushi, but anything too exotic is not for me (even though I grew up touching sea urchins and sea cucumbers, I'm not going to eat them)...so I guess I'm going to have to go with BBQ...southern-style or meat on the grill!

Zombies or Vampires?

River! :biggrin:

http://www.regionalparks.saccounty.net/Parks/Pages/AmericanRiverParkway.aspx

That said, I love boogie boarding - was never at the ocean long enough to learn to surf - but for 'swimming' swimming... I guess I'm not that particular. :P

Specific or general? ;)

Edited by The Portrait of Zool

This is extremely difficult for me. There are a few natural objects that I really, really, really like above my general love of nature, and two of them are trees (gnarly) and stones. I try to buy handcrafted wooden and stone objects for my home.

Hmmm...guess I will choose wood because of how silky smooth wooden objects are...though I also love the cool textured feel of stone. :huh:

Sleep in on the weekend or get up and get moving?