The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Danger is over!

Stale

In a brief moment of pure chaos I found my way back to an old haunt. This event was initiated by the good old Hyuri, nudged on its way by Ishmael and inspired along by Post Forensic Cleaning Service (PFCS). This old haunt I have not actually set a single foot in now for, can you believe it, five years! And the profile never lies, oh no, it does not. People learn to speak, run and in many cases masturbate within that time. Five years is an awful long time. That said, to my disapointment there was no indication of this fantastic feat in my profile, which claims I am an initiate!. An inititate is to my mind very much like a peon. A peon is an unskilled labourer or farm worker of Latin America or the southwest United States. I have to protest. This is simply not true. It was Hyuri that initiated this process, if anyone should be deemed a peon, it ought to be him. I do however digress.

I just came here to say that I have utilised my special talent and the world has been saved. Yup, I repeat; The danger is over, salvation has come. For all you hopefulls, you may now close the previous topic, there is no longer an imminent need.

And of course, I come in peace, offering many naps and cookies both rotten and stale.

Edited by Stale

Now there's a name I didn't think I'd see again.

Welcome back, Stale! Good to see you; I mean, we can always use more peons *looks at Peredhil* mmm, I mean, more creative people! :D

Wyvern rushes into the Cabaret Room with a harried expression on his snout that hints at his devilish concern, his tail followed swiftly by a gang of news rats carrying mouse traps with mics attached to the ends of them as bait. The almost dragonic Elder pauses at the center of the room and raises his claws to quiet the squeaky news rat chatter, then glances around at the gathered pennites and hisses:

“Now now folksss, let’sss not be too hasssty here.” Wyvern observes Gwaihir and Peredhil to make sure that they're occupied with their warm greetings, then flashes several claw signals in the air and motions with the tip of his tail twice towards Stale. “After all, we all know that the world will never truly be saved until it's been taken over by Almost Dragonic Inc. Any other form of salvation is a mere imitation of Almost Dragonic Brand Second-Hand Seller's Salvation™, possibly marked down in priccce due to the inferior quality of the product.”

Following Wyvern's signals, four troglyodytes wearing dark suites and shades step out of the crowds to surround Stale, two standing in front of him and two guarding his rear. The troglyodytes are each at least a foot shorter than Stale in height, with their pointy sticks barely even high enough to reach the pennite's neck.

"Ssso please, don't believe any peon rumorsss you may have heard." Wyvern glances over at the surrounded Stale with a sinister look in his eyes, lifting one rotten cookie to his mouth and snapping a bite out of it before the taste dispels any aura of cool the lizard might have had. "Aherm, urgh... Jussst remember: a profitable world is an Almost Dragonic Brand World™, all geld savingsss aside."

OOC: Welcome back, Stale. ;-)