The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Now seeking victi... volunteers...

Stick meanders in, and dusts himself off. After he has thouroughly shaken himself off, he takes out a piece of paper and a set of hammer & nails. Taking care not to mash his thumb, he nails the paper to a random post in the Cabaret room. It reads:

Now taking sign-ups for a mystery project! Limited availability! Exclamation marks!!! One. The first ten volunteers to sign up will get the grace of being involved in the mystery project! Further applications will be accepted in the future, but to avoid a high load, and the consequences of such, only the first TEN applications will be accepted for the time being.

At the bottom it reads:

As those who know, I have a tendency of appearing and disappearing, and more than otherwise, I often abandon projects midway through. I have a fairly simple idea that isn't too ambitious, I think. If it goes well, I will extend it and if anyone is interested, I fully encourage them to emulate it. More details to come in approximately one week. Cheers,

The Big Pointy One aka

Dierden Samshae aka

BigPointyStick aka

That tall creepy guy who hangs out with Mr.Bunny aka

Mr.Bunny's minion aka

What's-his-face? etc.

:tree:

o.O

I'm intrigued to say the least.... count me in too - however, depending on the amount of time and/or activity level needed for it, I might have to ask to be excused from it since I don't have too much free time available. PM me if this disqualifies me from your activity :)

Wyvern slithers his way into the Cabaret Room after hearing word that Stick is overstocked on exclamation marks. The overgrown lizard parks his large sack next to the paper sign and begins grabbing clawfuls of the exclamation marks that lie adjacent to the sheet, dumping them into the snack along with their dots and any related items of punctuation that happen to be in their vicinity.

"Thessse things'll work great for Almost Dragonic Brand Dotted Halo Replacements™! Just gotta find some underlings to bend'em into shape." Wyvern sneers as he ties the sack shut, then pauses as he notices the sign-up sheet out the corner of his eye. "Hrmm, wasssis?"

Wyvern reads over Stick's announcement, examines the nails with a magnifying lens to estimate their value, then scratches his scaly chin and pulls a quill from his back pocket. He hesitantly lifts it to one of the dotted lines.

"Well, asss long as their aren't any costs involved..." Wyvern wiggles his snout and scribbles his name on the sign-up sheet, along with several clauses about the distribution of funds. "After all, gettin' involved in a bit o' myssstery certainly couldn't hurt my sex appeal."

;-)

Alright, that looks like ten! I have a few quick revisions to do to my rough draft, but I shall be pestering all of you lucky folks *snicker* via PM within the next couple days, and should be able to put things into fruition hopefully over the weekend. Depending on how things go, I still encourage people to sign up; the more the merrier as the saying goes. Also, new, old, it's all good. I'm looking for a mixed bag here.

:tree: