The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Wax on, Wax off

Wyvern

Wyvern pokes at a piece of brockwurst between his teeth as he moseys into the Cabaret Room. He waves to Valdar as he spots him mulling over his latest piece of art, and digs through his sack to pull out a thin square object wrapped in shiny wrapping paper. The overgrown lizard slowly creeps up to Valdar's drawing area, not wanting to disturb any of his delicate line art or ear measurement methods. He taps Valdar on his shoulder, and begins clearing his throat as the pointy-eared artist turns his head.

"*ahem*" Wyvern hands Valdar the shiny giftwrapped square with a grin. "Happy Birthday, Valdar! I gotcha some Almost Dragonic Brand Earwax Records™... perfect musssic for drawing to, especially if yer going the Picasso route. You'll need an elven turntable of some sort to play'em, but I figure you'll have these records around for whenever the opportunity arises."

Wyvern pauses and twists his snout as he watches Valdar hoard the gift without unwrapping it, content with its shiny packaging. The reptilian Elder pats Valdar on the back, then glances up at a clock on the wall.

"Now, if you'll excussse me, I have a chile endurance contessst I gotta attend to." Wyvern turns to leave, then pauses and reaches into his bag for something else. "Oh, and if you see Aardvark, could you give'im this 'Best of Brittany Spears' record and this sledge hammer? I'm sure he'll find some creative use for the two of'em..."

;-)

OOC: An ever-so-slightly belated Happy Birthday to Valdar and Aardvark! Hope you both had good ones.

*comes in with a SHINY present for his nephew and bumps ears with him*

Happy happy birthday!!!

*turns and gives Aardvark a package of explosives*

And happy birthday birthday to you too!

(belated because of the updates, of course.) :)