The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

bonjor and good day

burittodood

so, im new here, you can call me moon halo. i was directed here by some random person on question swap... if you're that person then give your self a pat on the back 'cause i like the feel of this place. I've been snorkling around for a bit and i like what everyone has said. i hope to show you all some of my stories and get lots of feed back and what not. i have only just discoved my love of writing and this seems like the perfect place to develope my magical powers. im thinking about applying for membership but i need to come up with an idea... any ideas are welcome.

(Tzimfemme slinks out of the depths of 90% ((!)) packet loss. . .)

What's a question swap? Describe please, because even if you provided a link, I'm not sure I'd be able to take advantage of it. . .Praise this site to the skies for being mainly text, since it's about the only one I can access right now!

You mentioned contemporary theater in another thread, maybe you could make a story, or news article, out of some anecdotes from that class in the Recruiter's Office? Set up a stage--wait, no, stage in front of Wyvern can be such a bad idea, since his grasp of "onstage" is so strong he never leaves it. . .

(Tzimfemme slinks out of the depths of 90% ((!)) packet loss. . .)

What's a question swap? Describe please, because even if you provided a link, I'm not sure I'd be able to take advantage of it. . .Praise this site to the skies for being mainly text, since it's about the only one I can access right now!

You mentioned contemporary theater in another thread, maybe you could make a story, or news article, out of some anecdotes from that class in the Recruiter's Office? Set up a stage--wait, no, stage in front of Wyvern can be such a bad idea, since his grasp of "onstage" is so strong he never leaves it. . .

questionswap.com

its not A question swap its THE question swap. very simple concept: ask a question and then answer a question. its completly anonymous and mostly entertaining. especially if your intellegent. some times there are stupid people on the site and they give stupid answers and ask dumb questions, but for the most part is a very productive place. go and check it out if you like asking questions of any sort. i would assume that if you can access this site you can access question swap... its simple.

and thank you for the ideas ill take them to heart.

i already have the tackle hugging desease... not to say its a bad thing.

p.s. i see you know who paul okenfold is. congratualtions. you win a prize. :pineapple: now go make a hawaiian pizza

..Hawaiian pizza...I make those..at work...

Welcome aboard, dude. If in fact that is your real name. :P

Burittodood suddenly goes cross-eyed as a banana that looks like it could have been pulled straight from the Ebon Soul Tar Pits is dangled in front of his face. He twists his nose in disgust as he focuses on the thoroughly bruised skin of the "fresh" fruit, and blinks twice when he notices what appears to be a coat of ash covering its surface.

"Greetingsss." The almost dragonic claw that holds the banana pulls back, revealing Wyvern with a soot-covered sack of deformed fruits at his feet. "Wyvern, nice to meet ya. You inquired about the state of the fruit 'round these partsss, so I figured I'd bring you a little sampler down from the Almost Dragonic Brand Fruit-like Mutant Processing Plant™. Have a look-see."

Burritodood's face turns slightly green as Wyvern pulls out what appear to be charred, lifeless versions of a plaintain, a tangerine, and a watermelon.

"Sssooo, you're a 'choritzo and veggie special' kinda burittodood and not a 'microwavable bean and cheese' kinda burittodood I hope?" Wyvern spits on one of the fruits and rubs it with a claw. "There's enough special fruit here to pack a 90% packet, and they're only 3 geld a piece. Observe."

Wyvern scoops up the three fruits on display in a sad attempt at sales juggling, only to fumble and drop them in a matter of seconds. The fruits immediately dissolve into soot upon hitting the ground, with the would-be watermelon causing a little cloud of dust.

"*cough* ...well *cough,* at least you won't *cough* have to worry about slipping over any banana peels *cough*" Wyvern grumbles as he shifts his tail through the soot. "Welcome to the Pen... Let me know when those Hawaiin pizzas are ready, would ya?"

;-)