The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Your wish is Granted!

Rune

Rune runs into the room and suddenly begins yanking on your shirt tail violently. This turns out to be quite diasterous when tugging on the hem of a skirt which she mistaken for a shirt in certain cases, only to end up with the owner now having more of a draft than they had original dressed for this morning. Oops!

*cough*

"hey! Wanna play a game??"

She bounces around wildly.

"uh sure" you stammer, unsure what else to say as the bundle of energy makes laps -- around your kneecaps.

"Ok this is how it goes! You wish for something and Imma give it to you! (sort of)"

"Ok then, I wish for a yummy chocolate cake!" you exclaim before realizing your stomach sure is one fast talker.

"Granted!" she shouts "but there is a small problem..." Rune's eyes reflect her smirk in anticipation of the grave news to come.

"You have the yummiest chocolate cake you have ever tasted.. It is so good you lose all track of time as you eat and eat.. suddenly you look down and realize you have missed your paino lesson with the famous Madam Millipede and are forced to eat more in order to console your heartache."

Rune looks heartbroken for you and you suddenly find yourself wishing for more cake.

"But!" you shout, an idea suddenly coming to you, "I may have missed the piano lesson but while Madam Millipede was waiting for me to show up she met the most amazing moth and the two of them ran off together - lost in love."

Rune giggles. You are good at this game. Wanna play again?

-----------------------------

The concept is simple. Someone posts a wish, another replies granting their wish but shows that it has also backfired. Someone else (or the original wisher) then responds to the granted wish that backfired and finds the light at the end of the tunnel. It works in sets of threes - so please be sure to follow the order. You can only post another wish after someone else has theirs granted and the outcome has been played out.

Your wish is granted and you become a millionare! You decide to take a swim in your millions of dollars one night after a long hard day of schmoozing and visiting. You strip down to your skivvies and hop into the vault of money. Suddenly the door is opened and someone is surely going to come in and see you naked! Oh noes! The press will have a field day with this.

Ah, but while the press had a field day with the scandel, the enormous amounts of publicity led to my photo being recognised by my long lost twin, who managed to use it to track me down and reunite my previously broken family.

:P

Ooh, can I? Can I? *jumps up and down*

I'll take that as a yes *grin*

Your wish is granted, from the sky shinies are raining down. Their shinyness is blinding, but you can't keep your eyes of them as they come down towards you.

In the beginning they looked small, but as they keep falling closer you're starting to wonder if this was really the sort of shiny you wanted. Bigger and bigger the shinies become, until they look towerflat sized.

Not only are they big, they've come with meeeelions at the same time. You try to run, but they are coming closer, and then...

(hehe, oh well, I figured you would easily manage yourself a way out of this ;))

Mardrax pulls his outfit back into its proper position for at least the third time today, then gives the girl a good look.

"Wish for something? I... I never thought of that. I wish..."

He fumbles around in one of his pockets for some time as his face tracks the bouncing girl. Up, down left, right. His hands turn up empty handed.

"...I just wish I could find everything I already have."

*POOF* Your wish is granted, and things begin appearing around your feet. The pile slowly builds, increasing in height and width and things newly lost and those long forgotten intermingle. Fortunately most of the larger items appear around the perimeter, for you are quickly trapped and there is yet no sign of stopping!

"Oh my, I didn't even know I still had that... or that, or that for that matter. I do have a whole lot of stuff though, but I didn't know it was this much. Look at that, I can barely watch over the wall of my stuff already, and I can name plenty of things I don't see here yet."

Mardrax quickly grabs an umbrella from the quickly growing wall around him, before something defying description appears to land on top of it. Deploying the umbrella, he sticks his arm straight up, waiting for the moment for it to be completely stuck amidst the clutter.

"That one thing I didn't have yet: a home. Or at least, it turns out I did. Now just for a door to get out of here again.

Wait a minute...

YARD SALE! FORM A LINE FROM ONE POINT AROUND MY BELONGINGS AND TAKE THINGS FROM IT IN A STRAIGHT LINE INTO THE CENTER! IT'S ALL FREE!"

He coughs a few times, the unusual exertion on his voice immediately showing.

"Now to hope someone has actually heard me. I've always wanted a yard sale, I just never had a yard. And would you look at that... now... where did that go? Now I still can't find anything."

With this he goes into mumbling things about wishes to himself.

• 3 weeks later...

"Oh my, I didn't even know I still had that... or that, or that for that matter. I do have a whole lot of stuff though, but I didn't know it was this much. Look at that, I can barely watch over the wall of my stuff already, and I can name plenty of things I don't see here yet."

Mardrax quickly grabs an umbrella from the quickly growing wall around him, before something defying description appears to land on top of it. Deploying the umbrella, he sticks his arm straight up, waiting for the moment for it to be completely stuck amidst the clutter.

"That one thing I didn't have yet: a home. Or at least, it turns out I did. Now just for a door to get out of here again.

Wait a minute...

YARD SALE! FORM A LINE FROM ONE POINT AROUND MY BELONGINGS AND TAKE THINGS FROM IT IN A STRAIGHT LINE INTO THE CENTER! IT'S ALL FREE!"

He coughs a few times, the unusual exertion on his voice immediately showing.

"Now to hope someone has actually heard me. I've always wanted a yard sale, I just never had a yard. And would you look at that... now... where did that go? Now I still can't find anything."

With this he goes into mumbling things about wishes to himself.

*Poof* your wish is granted... you suddenly have yourself a yard sell. People came about and start taking interest in your stuff that you wished for... At the end of the day, you sold everything including all your funiture, all your clothes, and everything you ever had. Now you stand in frount of an empty house with nothing except the clothes on your back and a few hundres bucks you made at the sale.

I wish I'll have a decent looking, nice, well-off girlfriend that actually plays World of Warcraft.

Your wish is granted. In walks the most beautiful, the nicest, the richest, the most Lvl 60 Undead Warrior looking girl you've met eyes on. The two of you walk barefoot on her private beach, holding hands and staring into each other eyes. Together you share moments of laughter, talk for hours, and slay countless Plainstriders.

However, the next day she invites you for dinner at her house mansion where you meet her PARENTS!!! Her father is unimpressed, her mother is bored, and her butler keeps making fun of you behind your back.