The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WWXXXI: Sign up and OOC

Ayshela

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, then we're a go, since NightFae is okay with Take Two as well. (checked with her last night)

This being Thursday, 1:30pm, we'll set 9am Saturday Pacific Time as the sign-up/character listing deadline and I'll put the new thread open for intro RP. That work for everyone?

Okay, so if I'm reading this rightly, our cast currently reads:

Mardrax - Carrie Dee (taking over Mynx's character)

Savage Dragon - Mr. Coolio

NightFae - Alexia Lee

Gryphon - Seth Able

Giles Jordan - Giles Jordan

dragonqueen - Charmaine Meeks

Tanuchan - Vanessa Lochmond

Is this correct? I'm heading off to open the Take Two thread, and it will be open RP until tomorrow night when I'll post the NPC kill. Just want to verify the roster before I PM out roles. =)

Bleah. Sorry about the delay. Had company over Saturday night and Sunday and Monday were rather consumed with Mylo trying to get her Poetry Portfolio project completed to turn in today. I've got my computer back, finally!

The kids are off early today, so I'll go roll up the roles. They'll be PM'd and the NPC kill posted this afternoon - Halloween, how appropriate. =) Will kick over into Day Phase, which will close out Thursday evening.

I think it's pretty safe to say Troy was framed, and the "Philip was framed" was a... typo? A misdirected thought anyway. The boss doesn't get framed often by their underlings ;)

Then again, it would be an interesting thing to see, and there have been enough precedents to make it a believable case too. Hmmm... :P

It is now Night Phase - specials have 36 hours (until Saturday noon) to PM me with requested targets.

Your current scorecard:

Dead:

Troy - NPC kill

Tanuchan - Vanessa Lochmond - first lynching

Still active:

Mardrax - Carrie Dee

NightFae - Alexia Lee

Gryphon - Seth Able

It is now Day Phase. Lynching votes will be closed at 6pm Monday, PDT.

Your current scorecard:

Dead:

Troy - NPC kill

Tanuchan - Vanessa Lochmond - first lynching

Trina - NPC kill

Still active:

Mardrax - Carrie Dee

NightFae - Alexia Lee

Gryphon - Seth Able

Doesn't seem strange to me, with the absence of votes and all.

I was actively restraining mine for lack of at least one other.

Come on people, either everyone who said they'd be in actually comes in, or we might as well call this whole 2nd take off.

In the vast history of Werewolf games that have been held here at the Mighty Pen, a number too vast to be counted (whats that?? oh right... 31... nevermind) it has often been the attempt of a werewolf to try to convince his or her fellow players that a person who has not been active might be secretly watching and should be lynched (i succeeded in doing this back in WWII and won!! i still feel proud about that, but im rather egotistical). However, its ussualy evidence that the player is a villager, because innocent villagers are much more likely to lose interest in a game since they have no special role, while wolves will stay particularly involved because, well.... they want to win. Because i'm pretty sure Gryphon is trying to nail me with the "he's not posting so hes actually the wolf" bit (judging from his most recent posts and my recent lack of posts) im accusing him.

of course, i'm prolly just thinking about it too hard... which i tend to do at 2 in the moring when im hyped up on caffenine

*in spite of not being into the game, pokes Savage and whispers in his ear*

Savage dear... you do know that you shouldn't come out with your OOC reasoning in this way... all influence on other players should be through RP, not OCC talk ;)

I'll blame it on you caffeine-ridden brain, but just a quick reminder to all players since this was something we accorded on the early games - mods and players alike: any reasoning you want to show other players should be done IC.

And I apologize for the absence in play. Work came in quite unexpectedly and left me with no brains to write, and when I checked and saw I was being accused I honestly was glad... :P So my lack of answer even then.

Mardrax, I agree and understand your words about commitment - I've had experience enough with MIA players to loathe it... however, unfortunately there are situations out of our control. I joined to be able to give 'shela more players ingame, and she knew my time was restricted and subject to changes. My apologies for not being able this time to interact with you, but those closer to me know how much I've been streessed IRL.

*hugs all*

I'm having fun reading the thread - Gryph, I absolutely love the way you're playing Seth... hehehe... And Mardrax, you took Carrie over perfectly (in my opinion). Hopefully I'll be able to be an active player again after the school year ends over here. :P

/Tanny

Ofcourse, there will always be things popping up that come in between having just a bit of fun. I completely understand too. Was just saying it'd be quite pointless to keep it up if I'd have to be the only one posting, not voting and keeping Ayshela with having to think up another NPC to kill off every phase shift :P

And thanks ^_^ Hope to see you back in less busy times

I decided that after round 1's dismal result if I wasn't going to change the character I'd change the way he's being played...

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story. ;)

Besides, I'm usually the quiet one at parties... figuring out how to play the loud obnoxious one is an interesting challenge for me.

It is now Night Phase, which will extend (for personal reasons) to 9am Wednesday.

Your current scorecard:

Dead:

Troy - NPC kill

Tanuchan - Vanessa Lochmond - first lynching - villager

Trina - NPC kill

Savage Dragon - Mr. Coolio - second lynching - villager

Still active:

Mardrax - Carrie Dee

NightFae - Alexia Lee

Gryphon - Seth Able

It is now Day Phase, which will end at 6PM PDT, Friday.

Your current scorecard:

Dead:

Troy - NPC kill

Tanuchan - Vanessa Lochmond - first lynching - villager

Trina - NPC kill

Savage Dragon - Mr. Coolio - second lynching - villager

Giles Jordan - Giles Jordan - first wolf kill - villager

Still active:

Mardrax - Carrie Dee

NightFae - Alexia Lee

Gryphon - Seth Able