The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WWXXXI: Sign up and OOC

Ayshela

you... you mean it's over. i'm alive? i survived?

wow i feel so unfullfilled. its like i missed something important here. like it was going to come to big conclusion but didn't. like missing the end of a good movie. like leaving dinner before dessert. its like... its like... i cant think of a suitable metaphor

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*giggles* I know! When I saw you had drawn the first vote, that got an honest forehead slap... it's almost traditional, isn't it? :lol: If you'll feel terribly unfulfilled, I could arrange for the chandelier to drop on you, or something...? ;)

Giles - *whew* true, you were! The green text made it so hard to read through the blinding headache, I'd missed that. Good! Now I don't feel so bad about Gryph landing the wolf role! =)

Tanny - yeah, and he'd either be amused or annoyed to know that I asked Fae about her choice and to decide her tri-breaker vote, she literally eenie-meenie-miney-moe'd him to death... :lol:

I'm game to give modding another shot if all the other mods are still busy, but it'll take me a couple days to organize something viable. Unless we want to keep characters/concept and roll this game into Take Two? =) I can reroll the roles if y'all want, and pick things up from the icebreaker party. (with a different NPC kill, since that would twang in your minds from this game.)

=) Thank you both.

It's gonna be a bit harried here tonight, with three teenagers going three different directions, but I'll see what I can come up with either as a follow up to this or a future game, if most people want to try this again.

Heh.

For the record Savage, it was nothing personal. I'd forgotten about your...bad luck with these games and was only trying to come up with a decent reason to vote :P

As for another game. I'd love to play, but I'm starting finals in a week and considering I've spent the past two months missing classes, I don't think I have the time I'm afraid.

So this is me stepping out for a while.

Sorry guys

I did have fun though, 'shela :)

*hugs*

*huggles* 'sokay. I know time demands starting this time of year can be intense for a LOT of people. That's why one of the options included in the PM was not being available to play. =)

Good luck with your finals!

Due to a rather catastrophic weekend for my girls, I haven't had time to give more than a fleeting thought to another idea - and the mood i'm in it would definitely be of the murder mystery type... ;)

Mostly, I need to get a solid count of who's still interested, and if we have new people wanting to pop in who didn't have time the first time 'round, that's completely okay.

At this point, if we want to start in this week I'd say pick this one up for a Take Two. Yays and Nays - new people and old?