The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXIX: Sign up and OOC

The Pokemon Monster (yes I know what pokemon means ;) ) is the result of genetic engineering. He has the head of a Totodile, the ears of a Pikachu, the body of a Charmander, shell of a Squirtle with a Bulbasaur bulb on it.The pinchers of a Krabby,the wings of a Golbat and the tail of a Onix. He can travel of four legs or two.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player

Character

Gyrfalcon

Lupus

Mynx

Chiko

Tanuchan

Niko

Gryphon

Sav

Dean the Adequate

Freakazoid

Gilles Jordan

The Pokemon Monster

Black 9

Choc

Alaeha

Alex the Sister

Phoenix

Alex the Brother

Phoenix asked if she could join and take Alex the Brother, so I added her to the list.

With 9 players I'm going with 2 wolves, 1 seer, and I’ll borrow a witch from Vene :)

Description of this role can be found here.

Sending out the roles now. If you do NOT receive a pm you're a villager :)

Oh, and since we have enough players, you can only die once.

After I will start writing an NPC night-kill, and you guys will move into a dayphase after my post :)

Dayphase = 48 hours
Nightphase = 24 hours

(Both are approximately since I might not have time exactly around the same time each evening :))

Questions or discussion may be posted here ^_^ Edited by Sweetcherrie

Guest Phoenix

late entry character description!

thanks 4 letting join in :)

x

Nix

Alex the brother is identical in almost every way to his sister. Apart from the obvious differences, his features are reversed. instead of red hair and blue eyes, he has blue hair and red eyes, and to complement her adopted halo and wings, he wears a pair of devil horns (black, so they stands out, of course) and a forked tail..

He tends to make trouble for everyone except his sister, and has joined her on this mission to make sure she doesn't get into trouble. However, his big-brother-knows-best attitude irritates sisterAlex as often as it comforts her.

Sorry, entirely forgot to post the endings.

Gyrfalcon was the witch, and on the last nightphase he did well to chose himself for the revival potion, since the wolves had marked him as their target.

However, he also marked Sav to receive the potion of death, and with this killed a villager.

With Sav killed there were as many humans as wolves, and the wolves have won.

Sorry there's no IC post.

Congratulations to Phoenix and Tanuchan, the wolves of this game.

o.O

That was... funny! :P

Thanks for using the witch, Sweet - not really because I was a wolf, but because it showed how it can twist the game and thus make it more interesting :).

I'm not really sure if I have the time for WW for the next month or so - but we had a next mod... Katz, I think. Or, if she cannot, the next one - I think it was either Patrick or Mynx. Are you willing to set your game up? :)

*hugs everybody involved and is glad to not have had to Dip her sister Chicko :P*

Sorry Gryphon/Sav... I took a gamble that the Seer was accusing you for a specific reason, knew that I was next, and hoped that I'd get lucky. 50/50 chance of getting a wolf, right?

Anyway, good game wolves, you two were perfectly undetectable - Tanuchan's tanuki was too cute, and Alex the Brother was too obvious. :)