The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXIX: Sign up and OOC

“Nyeah…I don’t think the Doom Master will be a threat.” Bugs put the carrot back in his mouth and nibbled on it a bit.

“I tod I taw im calling awound.” Tweetie added in a nervous tone, and ran off to find granny and hide from the ebil doom master.

“PbbrI can ftake him!”

Bugs jumped aside as Daffy fought an invisible doom master.

“Nyeah, I dunno doc. This thing really is evil,” The rabbit took two more nibbles from his carrot, “He has ‘The Dip’.”

Daffy stopped fighting midair, “He he he has ‘The Dip’?” With a loud scream daffy’s head started turning red, steam came flying out from his ears and eyes, and then he exploded, and fell to the ground.

“Nyeah Doc, he will wipe all toons of the face of the earth, unless we stop him.”

Porky raised the shotgun he had stolen from Elmer Fudd, “Bibibibibibut it’s not doom hunter season..”

Daffy snatched the gun from Porky’s hands, and swang it around as he spoke, “We will get him, and kill him!”

“Nyeah, but we’ll have to go to Doom Land to take him out, and he has Doooooom helpers all along the way.”

“Wabablaosnsahaoppppffffrrr.”

“Nyeah,” Bugs nibbled thoughtfully on his carrot, “You’re right Taz, we need help.”

From his inside feather-pocket Daffy grabbed an ACME pencil and started scribbling.

“We need adventurers to take on the evil *scratch scratch* eeeeeebil Dooom Master. Those who come to join must be sssstrong and fffflexible.”

With the pencil he scratched his head, and almost erased part of his head-feathers by using the wrong side of the pencil.

“Doom’s helpers will not be allowed!!!”

He extra-blackened the exclamation marks and stuck the sign in the ground.

“Nyeah, now we only have to wait for our helpers.” And with this Bugs dove into an appearing rabbit hole where he would wait for the adventurers.

OOC: All of you will be toons. You’ll all need to make up your own character, because I will be using the existing characters as NPCs.

The wolves will be evil toons, helpers from Doom, who are trying to stop our adventuring toons from reaching the Doom Master.

As we all know it’s almost impossible to take toons out, but the dip can do it, still I do not want to kill any characters during this game, and if you’re taken out it only means that you will have another extra-heavy, extra-terrifying anvil falling on your head, and temporarily out of the running.

You can keep roleplaying your char, but it will however mean that you don’t get to participate in any lynching anymore.

Depending on the number of players there will be one or two wolves, one seer, one baner, and the others are villages.

Night phase 24 hours

Day phase 48 hours.

I will announce what the role was from the character who got ‘killed’.

Let the sign up begin!

Edited by Sweetcherrie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Co written with Tanny

Chiko and Niko are two tanuki sisters, full of mischief and good humor, who love to make new friends (and usually play small pranks on them). As any tanuki, they can shapeshift easily into anything - though sometimes a whisker or the tip of a tail are forgotten in the process. Chiko has a preference for shapeshifting into animals, usually of the feline family. Niko prefers to shapeshift into objects, though it's pretty common for her to use a canine form to play with (or tease) her sister.

I'm Chiko, Tanny's Niko...

...I think...

Hmm...so far we have six players.

Gyrfalcon

Mynx

Tanuchan

Gryphon

Dean the Adequate

Gilles Jordan

Not sure, but I think we would need a few more at least to be able to play a good game. Nobody else out there who feels like being a toon character for a bit? :unsure:

And Gilles, you can make your character the way you want it, but I would appreciate it if yours would not start shouting "Pika..Pika..Pikaaaaaachuuuuuu!" ;)

Lupus is one of the cousins of the notorious Big Bad Wolf, the misfortunate villain of many plots to eat the pigs or get the red-garbed girl. Unlike BBW, Lupus has a decidedly luckier streak, and doesn't get injured nearly as often as BBW does.

Unlike his more successful cousin, Lupus isn't an actor usually, but instead works as stage crew - providing gusts of wind, setting up scenery and taking it down again, helping set up camera shots and the like. He's considered something of a failure by his family, acerbated by the fact that he doesn't even try to eat his coworkers. His explanation that he'd lose his job if he did that falls short with his parents.

He's roughly 6' tall and is generally dressed in jeans and a shirt, and he keeps a couple spares in his locker for when something goes wrong - as it often does when A.C.M.E. products are involved in any aspect of the scene.

He's fairly resilient and springy and tends to go into an accordion shape when smashed under something heavy. Other then that, he tries to dodge the various pitfalls of animated life (literal pitfalls) as well as the flying objects.

Choc is a young vampire made from the old and wise Count Chocula. Choc stood a childs size with a brown cape and a red fancy suit underneath. He speaks with a very bad Transylvanian accent and kind of a high pitch voice. Being a toon vampire and as a child of the Count, Choc sucks chocolate instead of blood to survive and hides himself from the sun by his large chocolate cape. He has the powers of a vampire, but being so young, around 200 years old, Choc is very rusty at them and will more then likely fail or misuse them. He is normally over confident and will take on obstacles he has no chance of combating. The problem being that he will get hurt and cry...you don't want to hear him cry...it's a load and ear piercing screech! Choc is new to the toon world and knows very little about it. Infact, he's rarely been away from the castle. He's a happy go lucky little guy that longs to make new friends and seeks adventure.

Edited by Black9

Yay, another player!

Am going to close sign up this friday, and start the thread. It will be free RP during the weekend, and then after the weekend I will start the game.

If we'll stay with 7 players there will be 1 wolf only, and since these are toons we're talking about you'll probably get two life hearts.

This thread will then serve as the OOC thread :)

May as well get in on at least one round... I'm in!

Alex is a mid-teens girl who's attracted so many falling anvils in her career as a toon that she adamantly refuses to take off the wings and halo. She's convinced that the glint off the halo is throwing off the aim of the anvils, but her brother Alex insists it's all in her head.

The truth (which neither Alex is aware of) is that Alex the Sister is the victim of bad paperwork, which results in her getting anviled on behalf of her brother as well as herself. When she was younger, she worked around it to successfully re-enact "Red Riding Hood", but she's since resigned herself to bit parts that can be ad-libbed out if necessary.

Alex stands about 5'4", with red hair and blue eyes. She typically wears denim shorts and a white t-shirt depicting a bright yellow smily face, along with her signature wings and halo. Her shirt's "face" changes expressions and color as appropriate to her current situation and mood -- "Mr. Yuck" if she's eeking over a spider, or white with Xs for eyes when she gets anviled yet again.

(Alex the Brother is free to be taken as a character, NPCd, or left out of the mission as is most convenient.)

Player

Character

Gyrfalcon

Lupus

Mynx

Chiko

Tanuchan

Niko

Gryphon

Sav

Dean the Adequate

Freakazoid

Gilles Jordan

Character to come?

Black 9

Choc

Alaeha

Alex the Sister

gah, friggin tables :blink:

Right, with that out...first post to come :P

Sign up will be open until Monday when the roles will be sent out as well, until then it's free RP ^_^

Edited by Sweetcherrie