The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Belated Birthday Wishes

Ayshela

I wish i'd had a few minutes to be here yesterday, so i could have been on time for a change. ;) Happy Birthday, Mira! Hope your birthday was nice to you, and the upcoming year continues to be so!

*happy birthday hugs*

Wyvern rides into the Cabaret Room in a beat up truck that's been painted a shade of limousine-black. A long wooden board rattles around in the rickety rear of the Pick Up, almost catapaulting its way out at every carpet speed bump. Wyvern slams a foot on the brake as the truck nears the center of the room, and the vehicle skids over the length of the floor and comes to a narrow halt in front of the far wall. A cloud of smoke billows from the truck's engine as Wyvern opens the door, and he coughs as the airbag and tires fizzle out simultaneously. The overgrown lizard hops out of the driver's seat and grumbles to himself, ignoring the snide comments of the pennites inspecting the yacht deck doodles on the long wooden board. He follows the mud tracks of the truck over the carpet until he arrives a few feet away from Mira.

"A Happy Belated to ya Mira, I gotcha an Almost Dragonic Brand Emergency Yatch™... perfect for those stranded-on-a-desert-island situations, and it doubles as a seesaw! Keep pluggin' out those inspired poemsss of yours."

The lizard grins in Mira's direction, then scratches his chin and adds:

"A Happy Belated to Kasmandre as well, he's made quite a few contributions in his day. And the heck, I'll twirl a noisemaker for DL_Snake's B-day today as well... reptilian comradery and what have you."

;-p