The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday Cyril!!!

reverie

Happy Birthday Cryil,

May you live long and prosper ~ quote the spock

May your always find water and shade ~ quote the wheel of time.

May you never be close to spectacular, yet fantastically well ~ quote the outcast

May your feet never be held long to the flame ~ quote the dreamlost

May you be fleet of foot when walking through said flames ~ ditto

May you never be a rose unpicked, left to wilt on stem of life ~ you get the picture...

Hey let's keep this list rolling...

1, 2, 3. once again. GO!

:)

Edited by reverie

On her way to her room to clean out her cupboard, Sweet sees the banners and bounces into the room. When she sees that it's Cyril's birthday she hops inside, and pulls a very sticky candybar from her pocket.

"I saved this one for after I had cleaned my room, but now you can have it for your birthday."

She places the candybar on the table, and disappears out again hoping that she will somehow find another candybar once she has cleaned up that cupboard of hers.

OOC: Happy birthday Cyril, I'll add my voice to that of Salinye, May I always be blessed enough to count you among my friends ^_^

Wyvern grins and tosses in a few more quotes for the occasion:

"It's my personal opinion that feedback from Cyril is WELL worth waiting for. :flower: " ~ quote Salinye

"So few lines; so much depth. As always you grace us with your words, [Cyril]." ~ quote Mira

"Cyril Darkcloud: Thank you for such an in-depth response! I've been meaning forever (assuming forever started with me first seeing your reply) to reply here, if only just to thank you." ~ quote Loki Wyrd

"Glad to see you [Cyril] for *any* five minutes you have." ~ quote Ayshela

"Thank you so much Cyril! I really appreciate the thought and attention that you have given to my work. By all means, critique me anytime!" ~ quote Cheyenne

"I love your feedback - even if it were all an illusion - and you didn't think before you posted - you cause ME to think." ~ quote Peredhil

"Cyril, you do the most awesome comments, I thank you once again" ~ quote Gwaihir

"Buy two Almost Dragonic Brand Cyrileun Owlish Emblem Tees™, and get one Almost Dragonic Brand Dark n Cloudy Bobble Brain™ at 50% off... with no downpayments FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS!!" ~ quote Wyvern.

Wyvern cringes as several angry well-wisher eyes glare him down. He backs up into a corner of the room, then squeaks:

"Happy Birthday" ~ quote the masses.

;-)

OOC: Hope you had a great one, Cyril. :-)