The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Life called:)

Black9

I too have been ambushed by real life lately. Sadly I left my life repellant at home the day that my work started moving to a new building, and let me tell you - when life comes to ambush you with reinforcements like *that* along for the ride, you're stuck with it!

Fortunatly I've run into this before and while I'm sure you'll all agree that usually prevention is better than cure, I've since been taking daily doses of a special RL-antibiotic to fight off the infection. It seems to be working ok, unfortunately the side effect was that it lowered my immune system against other bugs and I caught quite a bad cold but I'm working on losing that too.

With a bit of luck I'll be fully cured in a few days, however there's been a horrible side effect of this infection! I seem to have lost my ability to MSN, ICQ and IRC when I'm hiding out at work! I'm trying to find out why this happened, as it could in time become a crippling affliction, however in the mean time I'll have to just keep on dosing myself and hope for a full recovery.

Welcom back Black... ^_^

Good luck on regaining your health AND access (we'll miss you horribly if you don't succeed!) Gryphon.. :eep:

Good luck as well Gwai, and hope you can have some fun in between ^_^