The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Lurking Plans Foiled

Mynx

Blade Mistress poked her nose into the door of the Cabaret Room, curiosity driving her but not wanting to be...noticed.

Suddenly, in a flash of tiger pelt and death robe, she is bowled over in a highly exuberant tacklehug from Mynx

"You made it! Welcome to the Pen!"

Hauling Blade up, Mynx drags her (protesting) to the centre of the Room.

"Hey everyone! Come and meet the new kid!"

OOC: *grins* welcome, Blade

Gryphon waves at Blade Mistress from a corner where he awaits Mynx's return

Be welcome, make yourself at home, have a look around and see if there's much here you like...

He gestures to the Mynx who's still tacklehuging

I see you've already got one friend here.. the first of many I'm sure.

:)

*Helga Hurtle zooms through the room leaving a monumental dust cloud behind her. When the air eventually clears, Blade Mistress spies a beribboned chickory stem, only slightly (and very delicately) nibbled.

Cerulean cups her hand over her eyes and gazes into the distance toward the ever retreating carapace, then turns to Blade and smiles warmly.*

'Welcome to The Pen, I think this erm gift, may be for you. ' :)

Zariah approaches Blade Mistress with a crow perched on her shoulder.

"Welcome to the Pen! I'm Zariah, Lady of the Crows...and this is my dear friend Wanderer. You'll most likely find me with my head in a book or wings in the forest, but I'm not shy (anymore) and welcome to making new friends." With that, Zariah made a gentle bow and backed away.

Dragonqueen stops by to offer greetings. Grabbing Blade Mistress's hand, she shakes it and says "Welcome, welcome. I've no doubt you will find everyone here most accomadating. Though I must say, lurking's not nearly as much fun as being an active member."

A guy walks in. Though his appearence is instantly forgettable to all who see him, he is a guy.

"Hello, and welcome to the Pen. I am quite sorry that I am so late."

Shaking Blade Mistress's hand warmly, he then leaves and his appearence vanishes from the memories of all.