The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

meditating on smashing the keyboard

smallmindedfoulmouthedselfishshoutingoutlovemeImallthatsworthwhile oughttobekickedandsquareinthehead andinstylevilechildwhydoyourileIdonotunderstandbutleavemealoneforawhileand

youmayetliveyouandyourcroniessobigandsophonythinkthattheyhaveall

theanswersfrombeginningtoendtheylistentoyoursbutnowhenyoudisagreewith

themyousaythatyourethevictimyoustandandcryfoulwhenyoureffortstoundermine

usallforyourownedificationareshowneventoyoureyestobeshallow

Damn you.

And have a nice day.

I must admit though, as a technique it works well at expressing raw emotion. I suggest an entire book of poems of run together words, each exploring a different aspect of modern life - the conflicts, the heartbreak, the rage. Reading it is like absorbing a cubist painting, semi-intellectual, but with the structure subconsciously coloring between the lines.

Call it "Pressures". It'll sell.

The Grim Squeaker's weirdly glowuing eye sockets glint in acceptance of the hammers. Before disapperaring with both, however, both are dropped from a fifteen-foor height onto Peredhil's keyobaord, and the Death of Rats sketches a small bow to first Elrond, the Zool, then Ayshela, and vanishe sin a puff of illogic.

Note: The harder you try, the harder it is to read. When one instead lets the sentence flow by, even before understanding the previous word, the next words put it into immediate context. Thank goodness I figured that out after only two sentences.