The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

*ka-THUD*

Mynx

Or you could try thinking of it as asking Mynx to abandon a personal goal leaving her without means to personally confirm the validity of her personal rank and ability in her own eyes.

*splutters and coughs* :blink: If I weren't so fond of you, I'd say you're being singlemindedly pigheaded like the person who refuses to see the forest and continues to stare away at one leaf.

Sorry. I should really mind my own business, but I really do have the best wishes for you. I probably don't know how to express it properly.

Or you could try thinking of it as asking Mynx to abandon a personal goal leaving her without means to personally confirm the validity of her personal rank and ability in her own eyes.

Actually it was me who said that. And you'd have to know her to understand. :D

Its always a good thing to vent, always seemed to help me out. Getting all of it off your chest, so you can breathe a bit. College is ruff, I only have 1 year of its experience before I enlisted, but I do understand what your saying. Take Care Mynx. I do have to agree with what I read above ( forgot name ) but maybe a fresh start in a different Martial Art would be good. Take Care.!