The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday Jonathon!

Alaeha

I'm afraid I don't have time to come up with an elaborate post and/or party, but I'll kick things off anyway.

Alaeha sends an army of Tiny People out to hunt Jonathon Wolfe down and tackle-hug him mercilessly.

That'll teach you to go and get older on us. :P Silly person, turning 21...

"Huzzah!" Daryl cheered as he leapt into the pile of people (tiny and otherwise) snuggling Jonathan silly(er then usual). :D

"Congrats to you, my Canadian friend. Now tell me, do you gain rights to any new vices to speak of, since you've been able to drink for a few years now?" Gyrfalcon asked with a grin as he plopped a birthday hat right between Jon's pointy ears.

"Either way, a happy birthday to you, my friend." the half-elf finished, laughing as Jon sputtered for air above the tide of snugglers.

Jon rises from the pile, taking a great gasping breath and flopping onto the floor

"Thank you all, no need to smother me to death! :D And no Gyr, once you hit 19 in BC, you get to smoke, vote, drink, gamble and go to strip clubs..

Do we know how to party or what? :D

And Valdar, the room is now clean, thank you :P"

Jon smiles and drinks mocktails the rest of the evening, doling out pints to the Little People, who rejoice.

Wyvern arrives at the scene of the celebration dressed in a Utopia's Twilight-inspired makeshift mecha suite, and uneasily hobbles his way towards Jonathan Wolfe. He narrowly avoids collisions with Izabella and Ayshela as the one-way plexiglass used as his visor completely obstructs his vision, and is fortunately halted by Gyrfalcon upon arriving at Jonathan's area. Wyvern attempts to perform an appreciative nod in the direction of Gyrfalcon for his helping hand, but doesn't quite manage to do so due to the nature of his tightened-Signe-collar mecha neck brace. Turning towards Jonathan Wolfe and grinning a smile full of razor sharp teeth, the overgrown lizard bot exclaims:

"Happy Birthday J-Wolfe! I got you this makeshift mecha suite as a gift... now if could just manage to take it off."

Wyvern grumbles as he attempts to remove his "body armor," only to fall head-over-heels as he misjudges his weight and collapses. The reptilian Elder squeals and frantically fidgets on the ground in his suite, unable to lift himself or even turn on his back due to its cumbersome nature...

;-)

OOC: Hope you have a great one, Jonathan. :)