The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Master of Time Takes More Time

But not so long as last time.

I don't think I announced it, but there was a time, towards the beginning of summer vacation, that I went to my aunt's house for two weeks. I was barely active for those two weeks, as far as the pen is concerned.

And in a few hours, I'm going back, but for so long as last time. And this time, I'll be going to Mississippi afterwards.

I couldn't pass up on the offer to get out of this #%$ state, even though it is with family.

I'll be back on Monday? maybe...

Later days!

Xaious huggles all the ladies goodbye, and then runs away.

the "bippy" is most famous for being a catch phrase in the late 1960s on the Rowan & Martin Show (which gave us first appearances of such little-known talents as Artie Johnson, Lily Thomlin, and Goldie Hawn among others).

"You bet your bippy" was only one of the phrases that sank into every day culture. "Sock it to me" was another, and the German Soldier peering from behind his bush and saying, "Veeeerrrry Interesting, but Schtoo-pid" was another.

Prolly the height of the bippy craze was a really silly movie called "The Maltese Bippy" which had werewolves and vampires if I recall.

Bippy is also a difficult to obtain purplish-grey mottled berry in one of my FARS worlds, from which a drink is made which reminds me strongly of Archmage's Ole Peculiar.

-Helpful Peredhil

(Rydia, in blazing dayglo green micro-mini-dress and designs painted on her bare bits, dances in a cage. Small doors fly open from the wall behind her as Tzimfemme, Dr. Tzimfemmestien, and Minta's current pet lich open them, argue, and close them.)